Syria : Swingers Discussion 2051231061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsSyria
TOPIC: Syria
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 465   End
User Details are only visible to members.
They've been up to some serious Shenandoahigans...

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20223 posts)
Damn straight.

I hate the Al Quaeda members from Pennsylvania, too...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17378 posts)
I hate the al Qaeda, anyone in Alleghenies with them becomes my enemy. I will do what I can to persuade my representatives not to spend even 1 of my tax dollars on aid to them.

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(541 posts)
VAbeach:

We have tried invading and replacing leaders... It has never worked. Just stay the fuck out of the middle east... Leave the entire region to the Russians and the chinese. Neither will mess with Isreal and Israel will do business with both the russians and the chinese... Thus the three can be the happy rulers over the middle east.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7702 posts)
So.... the Syrian rebels are now publicly pledging allegiance to al Qaeda. We've been arming these people?

What we're looking at here isn't some valiant heroes struggling to overcome tyranny. This is an attempt for some thugs to replace tyranny with their own version of tyranny.

We need to stay the fuck out of this. Other than a full-on invasion and replacement of the regime with our OWN regime, there is no way that I can see to intervene that will bring about any improvement in the situation.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20223 posts)
Pleaseher7 ...what racism are you referring to? The Turkic tribes who wandered into eastern Europe have never constituted a "race". They are essentially Caucasian. Oh wait...you are not suffering from the Holocaust guilt induced delusion that these folks were the Jews of the old Testament, are you? Oh no...you see the Jews of the old Testament have always had a homeland...it is called Ethiopia

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
PP,

Why all the Racism? If one states one point and cannot score, it seems like too many resort to name calling, insults, etc. When one resorts to those sorts of things it's usually an indication that one is on the losing end of the Argument.

Spruce MI
Username hidden
(86 posts)
Party, PUTIN has more BALLS then all the Democrats put together. He would make a better President then any of them. Wake up STUPID.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(554 posts)
Having...try to make some sense please?

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
Having...try to make some sense please?

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 465   End
TOPIC: Syria