Syria : Swingers Discussion 2051231051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsSyria
TOPIC: Syria
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 413   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I think Owebama wants to attack Syria and in that way Owebama would be helping the MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD take over in Syria. Like he did in Egypt.

Don't trust Owebama, he is a MUSLIM and went to Muslim school when he was a youth.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(415 posts)
Robert until you can post facts, please do not post anymore, again we cannot fix stupid.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4832 posts)
Dear GOD

Robert displayed an understanding of an economic principle.

Excuse me while I wander over to "post of the day".

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18776 posts)
Justus70:

Every time you fuel up your car, you fund terrorism. Even if we were 100% independent of the middle east for our fuel, we would be funding terrorist with the fuel we use as our oil is still added to the world market and affect the price on the market, thus the wealth of the terrorist and those who fund terrorist.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7248 posts)
I think the Saudis are the ones funding most all terriost attacks on America. I also think we need to cut ties and money to everyone in the Middle East but Israel.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4832 posts)
Az

You didn't need to do that research! I posted that days ago. This is about Qatar and Saudi Arabia!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
After doing a fair amount of research it's become clear to me that the Syrian conflict (and subsequent chem attack) has little to do with democracy and a struggle for freedom and a lot more to do with who gets to sell natural gas to Europe. Can anyone say blood for oil?

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(87 posts)
I agree with you M. First off America is not the boss of Anything but America, These crazy's in the middle east want to kill each other fuck em let them do,To me only thing America should be concerned with in the middle east is Israel and know one else. You would think we would have quit fucking with the scum over there. But it also seems like the POTUS And quiet a few in his click are involved in some kind of NWO.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4832 posts)
"There could never be enough information!"

Not so. That's only true if the if the information is reliable.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16712 posts)
*Welcome to the age of TOO much information *

There could never be enough information!

We're dealing with a region that is foreign to us, regardless of the hundreds of years that we've been sticking our noses there.

We're dealing with a backwards culture with a different mindset. I don't know when we'll learn this. We're doing the same thing for hundreds of years, and we expect different results! lunacy I tell you, lunacy.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 413   End
TOPIC: Syria