Syria : Swingers Discussion 20512310101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsSyria
TOPIC: Syria
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 413   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I am not so worried that we will get bogged down there, because there is no chance that we will put ground troops in. Logistically, that would be more of a nightmare than Afghanistan...

But I do want a clear reason why we are doing this. Countries kill their subjects on a semi-regular basis. Why is this situation different?

And why are we doing it? To stop the use of chemical weapons? What assurance do we have that this will work?

And, finally, what happens when Assad is gone? That's the biggest question...

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17347 posts)
Perf he should have done it 8 months ago. It is too late. As always he is behind the cart. When the opposition had the upper hand. Not now with Iranian troops in place and Assad making head way. All of his cowards and traitor's are gone by now.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12440 posts)
You won't find too many that dislike Obama more than I do.

That being said, you have to trust that he's acting in the best interest of USA. Nobody here, or even in the press, has access to all the info that he does. NO President takes these things lightly. I'll support his decision just like I supported GWB's.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16716 posts)
WWIII Starting anytime now, Our Government all but very few need to be tried and executed for acts of treason against the United States of America.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4836 posts)
Next Revolution Turkey? From Iran to Turkey and south to Libya through Egypt the New Islamic Republic. The new Empire.

It is growing methodically and patiently with nothing but time. They have waited this long what is another decade or so?

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12440 posts)
Russian Advisors?

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12440 posts)
Question?

What happens if we hit Iranian Republican Guard troops in the Process?

Act of War?

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12440 posts)
We should (if we strike) hit both sides. I am sure we can locate rebel bases as well. And Foreign alliance bases aka AQ. Empty the arsenal on all of them. Both have killed innocence and both commit atrocities daily.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12440 posts)
BREAKING NEWS: House Speaker John Boehner said he supports President Obama's call for military action in Syria. "This is something that the United States as a country needs to do," he says

FIRE THEM ALL... It's now a fact, Obama isn't the only fucking idiot in Washington!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8007 posts)
President Barrack Obama Open mouth insert foot. Maybe the Muslims of the world weren't fooled By his Bull shit.

Just a thought? Maybe we can all take a lesson from them.

Mind your own Fucking Business.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12440 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 413   End
TOPIC: Syria