Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Sweet
TOPIC: Sweet
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 23   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Actually my bad JDL not ADL Pretty much two sides of the same coin but for the sake of accuracy, I identified the wrong group. You're still a suck up though : )

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
I'm neither defending nor attacking them. You claimed that they are considered a hate group, and when I asked by who, you specified it was the SPLC.

Not only can I not find anything to support your claim, I can't find anything to suggest that ANYONE other than extremely openly antisemetic groups consider them to be so.

I take responsibility for things I post, and if I'm not sure I check to avoid making an ass out of myself, but if I make a mistake and someone points it out, I admit it.

So, your choices are to either back up your claim, withdraw it, or continue doing what you're doing and we'll just know that you feel free to make shit up on the spot if it's convenient for you to do so.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20479 posts)
So you know nothing about them and you are a hopeless suck up. Got it !

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
Putting "ADL is a hate group" in quotes pulls nothing but stormfront, jewwatch, whitenewsnow, deliberation. info...

and nothing else.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20479 posts)
"What else would I mean by the SPLC?"

I don't know, but since I was finding absolutely nothing to suggest that they felt the ADL was a hate group I was allowing for the idea that you meant something else.

"Either look at their site again"

I did. Nada.

or google " adl is a hate group" and take your pick from thousands of links."

Wow that was fun. Although most links were articles where the ADL was declaring other groups hate groups, or ADL. org links themselves (not what I was searching for), the following gems came up in order from a Yahoo - I am not cherry-picking. These are what came up, in order:

1. Jew Watch (A holocaust denial website) 2. rense. com (some nutball radio guy who is a a huge government conspiracy/holocaust denial/UFO guy) 3. An examiner.c om article complaining about how the ADL is selective with respect to which hate groups it chooses to pursue and which to ignore. 4. Another Jew Watch link. 5. A Catholic Family News article talking smack about them. Although I'd never heard of "Catholic Family News", they *are* considered a hate group by the SPLC. 6. National Prayer Network article - a rabidly antisemetic site also considered a hate group by the SPLC. 7. Another rense. com article.

That's after 3 pages of links.

Big shock. You have nothing to back up your claim that the SPLC considers them a hate group. Thanks for wasting my time.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20479 posts)
What else would I mean by the SPLC ? Either look at their site again or google " adl is a hate group" and take your pick from thousands of links. If you deny they are a hate group you either know nothing about them or you store your balls on a garage in NJ

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
If you mean the Southern Poverty Law Center, I searched their web site and cannot find the ADL among a list of anything other than collaborators. I also cannot find it listed in the wiki list of hate groups designated by the SPLC.

Dare I ask - have you anything to back that up?

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20479 posts)
The SPLC. And they are right, it is a hate group

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
Declared a hate group by who?

I'm thinking about declaring Menudo a hate group.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20479 posts)
Nothing has been the same since the ADL was declared a hate group....

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 23   End
TOPIC: Sweet