Susan Rice Drops Out : Swingers Discussion 213399
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsSusan Rice Drops Out
TOPIC: Susan Rice Drops Out
Created by: Seduction4Two
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
At then end of the 'do-nothing-but-obstruct-progress' 112th Congress, the 113th Congress will convene, and be sworn to do something instead of repeating the same, sad One-Note scores of the its predecessor, the Boehner Boys Choir.

With the great victories by the Democratic Party in the Y2012 national elections, mid-term elections will be a chance for the them to recover control of the House. Americans will be watching the ugly Republican Party to see if any members can act like adults and co-operate.

Slight chance.

Treasure Is FL

Username hidden
(6602 posts)
Herman Munster as Secretary of State......Can't they find better people than these............sheesh But yes good riddance to Clinton

Rio Rancho NM

Username hidden
(319 posts)
Just how sweet would it be to see Holder and Geithner go?

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice has withdrawn her name from consideration for secretary of state, Brian Williams of NBC News reports.

"If nominated, I am now convinced that the confirmation process would be lengthy, disruptive and costly -- to you and to our most pressing national and international priorities," Rice wrote in a letter to President Barack Obama, obtained by NBC News. "That trade-off is simply not worth it to our country ... Therefore, I respectfully request that you no longer consider my candidacy at this time."

With Rice out of the running, Sen. John Kerry (D-Mass.) is widely believed to be the frontrunner to replace current Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. ================ Good riddance!

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Susan Rice Drops Out