Supreme Court cases upcoming, Voter ID law in Indiana and the death penalty by lethel injection : Swingers Discussion 88100
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsSupreme Court cases upcoming, Voter ID law in Indiana and the death penalty by lethel injection
TOPIC: Supreme Court cases upcoming, Voter ID law in Indiana and the death penalty by lethel injection
Created by: debjack50 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 36   End
User Details are only visible to members.
and I agree those innocent should go free...fuck the rest. We should give 'em a dna test and then kill 'em...lol OK so we miss a couple and the so called innocent are sent to jail. 1 in a 1000 never commited any crime, we just got them on the wrong one, so what...most committed 10 we never caught them on. I think after the aclu frees a criminal, then he goes and kills 4 more people the aclu lawyer should be executed!

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
our system is based on theory that 9 guilty people should go free so that 1 innocent person should not go to jail...that's what makes it the best system in the world...imho

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
yeah 123 people ok maybe 121 that did another crime that you got them free for on this one. Count after this the # of rapes and murders your FREE people do in the next 5 years.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
i agree perfect, certainly testimony from the victims family, etc is defn permited and needed to determine the penalty phase..

i also think hard labor would not be a bad idea either. i think the figures bear out that under the current system the cost is much higher for the taxpayers under the death penalty approach as compared to life without parole.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
false confessions? here's an idea... don't confess if YOUR NOT GUILTY!!!

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
i just did!! haha

Over 123 people have been found innocent of the crime they were sentenced to death for.

False confessions, mistaken eyewitness accounts, incompetent counsel and jailhouse snitches are often the cause of an innocent person's conviction. While DNA has saved many innocent lives, most crimes do not have DNA that can be tested. New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg, a Republican, has reiterated his opposition to capital punishment. Bloomberg noted, "The death penalty I've always had a problem with, because too many times in the past you've seen innocent people incarcerated and, tragically, every once in a while they've been executed. And until you can show me that the process never would ever convict somebody that later on we find out was innocent of a crime, murder is murder no matter who does it, and I think we as a society can afford to incarcerate people."

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
give my ass a liberal break!

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
human emotion has been responsible for many acts of cruelty throughout history, that is why it has no place in the legal system...

ask the salem "witches" how human emotion worked out for them!!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
Not if his dick was covered in pollen!!! LMAO!

Honolulu HI
Username hidden
(1488 posts)
"Cruel and unusual punishment would be the warden letting the bulls of the prison continually rape a person with only crunchy peanut butter for lubrication."

My thoughts on that- I wouldn't consider that punishment cruel if that inmate had committed heinous sexual acts towards children. I'd go one further and fill his ass with cement and make him shove his dick in a beehive after the deed is done!

Honolulu HI
Username hidden
(1488 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 36   End
TOPIC: Supreme Court cases upcoming, Voter ID law in Indiana and the death penalty by lethel injection