Super Storm Sandy Relief : Swingers Discussion 2145771011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsSuper Storm Sandy Relief
TOPIC: Super Storm Sandy Relief
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 34   End
User Details are only visible to members.
OMG, one trick pony STFU already! what a little freak!

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
norc:

Well good for you having the resources to cover yourself so completely... Either you have a really good job or are a successful businessman. Most people however aren't either.

So, for as long as the working stiff, the working man is paid so poorly when compared to the top of the economic ladder... Stop your bitching.

Taking care of the lesser within your community and nation is your responsibility... more so if you are a successful businessman as your success is only a result of those under you and those paid poorly in other fields which make the resources you buy/sell so cheap.

So man up, and start taking care of your countrymen or shut up and be one of the horde lead to a more civilized world.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6882 posts)
My home is protected by flood insurance as are my vehicles and my business interests. Yes I do pay for the flood insurance on my home and other properties. I even carry an inexpensive rider for flood damage for my vehicles, equipment, and all items in my home. shop, and vehicles. My responsibility so I take care of me and mine. I also carry life insurance and my final expenses are already paid for. Every one of these so called victims had these same options before this disaster happened. They either chose to exercise these options or not. Their decision so they will either be covered or not. It is not my responsibility to pay for their mistakes and bad judgement.

I am damn tired of paying for other peoples horrible decisions. When my home area went through a 7 year drought and 7 in 10 ranches in this area went bankrupt and shut down there was not one red cent of help from anyone. That was a slow motion strangling natural disaster. No one from New York or any other state chipped in one penny to help anyone there. SO... all I can say is, "Screw them....." They get what they gave others in other natural disasters.

Red Bluff CA

Username hidden
(438 posts)
Sedu:

Those impacted by the increased taxes count too few to matter and the democrats need only the republicans to open their mouths and speak to have free (democratic positive) advertising.

Opss. I just broke a rule of war... When your enemy does something stupid, don't tell him about it.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6882 posts)
One news agency reported the vote succinctly:

New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, blasted his party's "toxic internal politics" after House Republicans initially declined to approve disaster relief for victims of Superstorm Sandy. He said it was "disgusting to watch" their actions and he faulted the GOP's most powerful elected official, House Speaker John Boehner, R-Ohio.

Treasure Is FL

Username hidden
(6602 posts)
Last week's news, the first week of Y2013, presented Americans with the faces of three Republican Party Congressman whose districts received FEMA funds after cities and property were destroyed by natural disasters in their states.

They voted against Y2013 FEMA funding for Superstorm Sandy. Governor Christie objected to their hypocrisy.

The House of Boehner has the persona of a wicked bitch.

Treasure Is FL

Username hidden
(6602 posts)
Those who have been impacted by the Fiscal Cliff, will not be donating I assure you.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
"Umm, no. Philanthropy is the first to dry up when taxes go up, philanthropy dries up during economic downtime."

Depends on the tax code...

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17239 posts)
"Ok the Smithsonian needs a new roof,( that was damaged before the storm) let donors pay for it, or maybe a few people out of the 1% can give as much as they did to super packs , "

Umm, no. Philanthropy is the first to dry up when taxes go up, philanthropy dries up during economic downtime.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
How much REPUBLICAN PORK was approved for Katrina in just 10 days

Isn't this 'the pork" what we are all tried of seeing.

Ok the Smithsonian needs a new roof,( that was damaged before the storm) let donors pay for it, or maybe a few people out of the 1% can give as much as they did to super packs , To save an american icon , maybe demonstrate a little of that "American exceptionalism "

Username hidden
(945 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 34   End
TOPIC: Super Storm Sandy Relief