Super Delagates : Swingers Discussion 99285
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsSuper Delagates
TOPIC: Super Delagates
Created by: joeodd2
Original Starting post for this thread:
This seems to me to be the most non democratic concept you can come up with when nominating someone for a public office. Hell even Bob Beckell thinks that it's time to scrap that system. Why would a party who's supposed to be about "the will of the American people" still have such an Elitist system in place? What are they afraid of?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
DUH...hey Stupid...the story is FAKE...lol hussein is a crack head queer,,,what'd expect from him, never served, a racist, a thief, tied to a muslim money laundry scheme...that just about says it all for his supporters...a guy the libs can really get behind, so to speak...lol

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
The Democratic Party should give serious review to the Super Delegates and consider whether thay want to continue a practice that seems to take too much power away from democratic representation through voting.

I think the party leaders receive too many advantages from being Super Delegates to do away with them, but I think there will--and should be an uproar--if Obama wins the most delegates through caucus and primary and if Hillary succeeds through Super Delegates.

But I'm hoping Clinton will be knocked out by Texas and Ohio makng the SuperDelegates moot.

If she has any dignity left, she will drop out of the race if she does not win Texas and Ohio. But I don't expect Hillary to act with dignity or grace or to anything besides what is best for the Clintons at this point.

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(4376 posts)
While I don't agree with the "Super Duper Delegates" concept, I can see the rationale of doing things this way...

The Democrats have a habit of circular firing squads. This is an attempt to save the party from itself...

Not a very good one, IMHO...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
This seems to me to be the most non democratic concept you can come up with when nominating someone for a public office. Hell even Bob Beckell thinks that it's time to scrap that system. Why would a party who's supposed to be about "the will of the American people" still have such an Elitist system in place? What are they afraid of?

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Super Delagates