Sugary Drink Limits : Swingers Discussion 2085331071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsSugary Drink Limits
TOPIC: Sugary Drink Limits
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 405   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Yeah we need to know what he means. When most people talk about the taxes they pay, they *usually* talk about what comes off of their paycheck and goes to governments (SS/Med/Fed/State). Making a couple of reasonable assumptions about exemptions and deductions would allow for a rough calculation. Also - whether or not he's truly self-employed (and pays double FICA) makes a large difference.

If it's those 4, however, $35k in taxes is going to be more like $140,000, not $200-$300k.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19923 posts)
I think Mickey should disclose more than just this year's tax return. ;-)

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Without knowing much more than we know, it would be very difficult to calculate Mickey's income based on the taxes he pays.

Is he counting social security and medicare taxes? Local taxes? Property taxes? Does he take the standard deduction or itemize? Does he claim his mother as a deduction?

Too many variables to accurately predict...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
I think the earnings would be higher than 300k to pay 35k in taxes. But I think he has claimed to be a oil rig operator, or some such.

Either way, if he earns enough to pay 35k in taxes and can no make ends meet... He either 1) Gambled until he had debts in the many hundreds of thousands. 2) Luves beyond his means. 3) Is lying.

I will not put words into his mouth, he could very well be the first highschool dropout that I have ever met who makes a kings random... Or he could be lying. Either way, he lives beyond his means.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7611 posts)
One of you bean counters tell us, what type of salary guess-estimate would a person earn, to pay 35k in taxes?

250k? 300k?

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2121 posts)
"If you pay more than 35,000 a year in taxes and you still struggle to get by... You apparently live in a house too large, drive cars which are too expensive, and generally live a life style you can Ill afford, yet make more than my parents combine."

Or maybe everything that comes out of his mouth is just bullshit!

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4042 posts)
Just:

If you pay more than 35,000 a year in taxes and you still struggle to get by... You apparently live in a house too large, drive cars which are too expensive, and generally live a life style you can Ill afford, yet make more than my parents combine.

My father makes around 50,000 a year my mother 15,000. They own a house with six bedrooms, three bathrooms, full cellar with desial fueled heating.

This with raising 4 kids, my mother being sick for 2/3 of their marriage, in and out of the hospital.

When my parents first bought the one side of the half double, my father barely made 15k a year. We paid that off after 17 years, then bought the other half... The was paid off last month.

If you don't know what a half double is, it is a house split down the middle. Typically having 3 bedrooms 1 bathroom. Some come with a third floor and a cellar, ours only had the cellar first and second floors. We put the A frame roof up. (paid contractors)

If you make over 35,000 a year in taxes, than I do not sympathyses with you. You simply live a life style you can not afford, despite having incomes greater than my parents at any stage of their lives.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7611 posts)
Robert you do not give advise You give bullshit, As to your no kid thing until you make 35,000 a yr? LMMFAO I pay more than that a year in taxes fucking Moron. Like I said we do struggle from time to time, If we wouldnt, we would b rich now wouldnt we? YSMF, GEESH.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5021 posts)
I'm posting this at the 3 sites I have been active on of late just so no one misses the message.

Feel free to put in some time and read for yourself, then you don't need to take my word for it. I don't claim to be an expert on any of these topics. I am better informed than most and less informed than some others. I'm here as a resource and a messenger for those who care to take the information I present as a starting point and find out for themselves what is what. Obviously I'm choosing more controversial topics just because it does generate some degree of interest. Some take some pleasure in trying to discredit and neuter the messenger. If that's their level of function they'll be among the first lost when these issues manifest and impact them or a loved one. When the fecal material collides with the rotary oscillator remember someone tried to raise your level of concern and interest.

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
Sedu:

I do not understand the question?

Why should the sex of who I speak to matter in the advice I give? If it is a woman and I say keep their dicks in their pants... A woman should automatically be able to assum that this also means their legs closed. I give women this benefit of the doubt, that they are so inteligent.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7611 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 405   End
TOPIC: Sugary Drink Limits