Sugary Drink Limits : Swingers Discussion 2085331061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsSugary Drink Limits
TOPIC: Sugary Drink Limits
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 405   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We'll stop bragging that one's income is so grand, that they pay ridiculous taxes. When a person starts bragging that their income is so great, they are flashing their purse. Or bragging about illionaire, no M or B cuz we don't want to restrict his story.

And yes, this purse watching theory does not apply to these Republicans shopping at Walmart with those cheap cuts of meat. Then watching as they dig into their purse for the form of payment. Following them around the store, or running from the cashier to the parking lot " to see where they are parked"...... That kinda purse watching? Worrying about someone's cell phone brand and clothes are cars.... That kinda purse watching. Typical though.... Always worrying that someone is tying to take those gold teeth out of your purse.

There YOU go with the on the brain talk.... Sorta like how you and your side pick on Rob for every thing that he posts? Fjep is clearly obsessed with Rob. We don't even know if that's his name or the character from The Good Fellas....

Amarillo TX
Username hidden
(2105 posts)
And how would you characterize Romney's statements about the mythical 47%?

Same or different?

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
I find it fascinating that Mickey is the focus of their obsession. Based on a not particularly bright member of this fora, he seems to own quite a bit of real estate in their brain. They just insist on counting his money, demanding to know what and how much he earned, trying to guess all sorts of things about his money. Typical liberal envy.

I was always taught that it is disgusting and petty behavior to look into the purse of others. Mind your own business, worry about the taxes that you pay or don't pay. Stop worrying that someone might have more than you.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(16553 posts)
A friend of ours (also in Virginia) who I helped a little with their taxes in 2010 paid $87,000 (double FICA, Fed and State) on $272,000 AGI, married filing jointly. Their pre-AGI take was, if I remember correctly, $291,000.

I just find it curious that some think that to be paying $35k in taxes means you're making $250k+. Why discuss tax policy and rates with people who obviously don't even know what they are?

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19583 posts)
I find it interesting how the left is always counting the money of others. And some called the right bean counters. Just look below, all the counting is done by 99.99% of the Left. Disgusting behavior.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(16553 posts)
whatever fun.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4948 posts)
Mickey, I have never once begrudged the fact that you received medical care for your heart problems at taxpayers' expense. I won't beat the dead horse that you still don't get it.

I will try just once more to correct your misunderstanding about Medicare and Medicaid.

You pay into the Medicare program by payroll deduction. Medicare is for people over 65. Your medical care was NOT paid for by Medicare.

Medicaid is the program for those in poverty. There is no payroll deduction that goes into Medicaid. It is funded from general revenues. Medicaid is an anti-poverty program available to people because they are poor, not because they have paid into anything. Medicaid, not Medicare, paid for your stents. Every time you say it was a benefit you paid for, you are not being truthful.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
fun first off I do not owe you or anyone an explanation, but since you asked,,Uhh yea I have insurance, but did not at the time, Uhh that is why we have Medicade to help ya know, But I pay taxes in to that, If you cannot understand that? well I cannot help ya. Oh and I guess I am the only one ever had help like that huh.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4948 posts)
Mickey, PLEASE tell us you are keeping your medical insurance in force. I didn't mind contributing my share of the $77,000.00 in Medicaid you got before. But when Obama's re-election blows another one of your gaskets, I'd rather not have the taxpayers pick up the tab again. Are you covered?

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Correct I made 140,000 but am now laid off, but have stacked enough back to keep my house and keep my kids fed. I am in the oilfield, Every year is diferent. Last year I made 60,000, I always pay my taxes,I work under a 1099 which means I pay all my own taxes also pay my own Liability insurance. But am now trying to get our buiseness off the ground, Its not easy.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4948 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 405   End
TOPIC: Sugary Drink Limits