Sugary Drink Limits : Swingers Discussion 2085331051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsSugary Drink Limits
TOPIC: Sugary Drink Limits
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 405   End
User Details are only visible to members.
That has nothing to do with what's being discussed, you can try to deflect with someone who'll buy your unintelligent posts. Something shiny over there is not my thing. Now shoo...

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
I post the following, though these stories never include a Repub voter..... Is that your defense? She was not a democrat or you were not envious? Did you ask her if she had a rich uncle and/or sugar daddy? Of course not.... You all draw your own conclusions in profiling.

"Welfare phobes? wtf? you think that it's ok for a woman pulling up in a Porche to a store, leaving her car double parked, wearing a Cartier watch, and a Hermes bag, buying some groceries and paying with food stamps? I know I know, she must be running errands for someone on welfare..."

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(2096 posts)
Oh I agree Outdoors, I think that every time when you and those of your like are demanding that Mickey explain himself, demanding to know how much he paid, how much he earns. He owns all of you :)

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
There's no accounting for the paranoid.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Where was your camera phone?

We don't believe you. You need more people....

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(2096 posts)
I maintain my stance, purse watching and bean counting is squarely on the shoulders of the Left.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
Seeing someone flashy on the street, entering and exiting the store at the same time, is not the same as demanding to know how much one is paying or not paying. Epic fail but A for effort!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
Wait a minute why are we talking taxes now? I only came back because of the Aspartame bullshit.

Oh well I'll poke my head in again if it comes back to that.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18806 posts)
The screen barely refreshed on her monitor, and we get this:

"Welfare phobes? wtf? you think that it's ok for a woman pulling up in a Porche to a store, leaving her car double parked, wearing a Cartier watch, and a Hermes bag, buying some groceries and paying with food stamps? I know I know, she must be running errands for someone on welfare..."

I didn't even know Repubs shopped at the Trashmart with us poor ppl. Who double parks a nice car like that? When you walked past her, could you smell how many coins she had in her purse? And to top it off, you know the bran of purse. Is this an admission to purse watching or bullshit canned and paste story? Oh, and she most certainly told you her voting party also, huh? Or did she wear Red Bottom shoes and a red purse and car?

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(2096 posts)
*And how would you characterize Romney's statements about the mythical 47%?

Same or different? *

Was this directed at me?

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 405   End
TOPIC: Sugary Drink Limits