Sugary Drink Limits : Swingers Discussion 2085331041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsSugary Drink Limits
TOPIC: Sugary Drink Limits
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 405   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Because I have a very strong sense of right and wrong. And fraud is fraud, regardless of the size of the theft.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
I fully support prosecuting to the fullest extent of the law those that egregiously abuse the welfare system.

If someone gets $50 from grandma to buy the kids a present for Christmas, we should probably let that go. However, the behavior you describe should be prosecuted.

But that won't extinguish it.

I don't know why you can't understand that...

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17349 posts)
*What you want is absolutely no one cheating the welfare system, which is completely unrealistic. *

You and I went at it over and over again, and I still disagree with you. It is absolutely repulsive to see what I see happening almost each and every time when I'm in Brooklyn. It makes my stomach turn. Would you not wonder if you saw that?

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
"I said it for years, and I'll continue saying it until it is fixed, welfare needs an overhaul."

Really, can we get away from the "welfare queen" stereotypes?

I'm sure there is a woman somewhere who drives a Porsche, carries an expensive purse, etc., etc.

But that is not the usual.

And welfare has been reformed. In 1996, everything that the conservatives wanted in welfare reform, they got. But that, of course, was not good enough.

What you want is absolutely no one cheating the welfare system, which is completely unrealistic.

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17349 posts)
"Oh I agree Outdoors, I think that every time when you and those of your like are demanding that Mickey explain himself, demanding to know how much he paid, how much he earns. He owns all of you :)"

Notice it is the same diversion Obama uses against Romney. How dare Romney run for a job that pays dramatically less than he is earning now.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
Sorry VA Porsche.

I said it for years, and I'll continue saying it until it is fixed, welfare needs an overhaul.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
The brick doesn't irritate your ass when you wipe off your dingleberries?

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(2096 posts)
Mine is brick.

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
My front "porche" is a slab of concrete.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18831 posts)
Yeah.....YOU not attracted to shiny things.

All I did was repost your cut n paste quip about double parked porches that enable the shopper time to shop, and not be towed. The fire lane/drop off? Parked sideways behind Parker cars? How? Who does not park their German sports cars in dangers harm?

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(2096 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 405   End
TOPIC: Sugary Drink Limits