Sugary Drink Limits : Swingers Discussion 2085331021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsSugary Drink Limits
TOPIC: Sugary Drink Limits
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 405   End
User Details are only visible to members.
NK are you that fucking stupid? Can you not read>? I have zero problem with people using the system if they are in a bind just like I was and millions of others have been, BUT I do have a problem with people using the system when they do not need to,Nano Nano, I mean fuck dude come on now.

Mickey.

Rayne LA

Username hidden
(4711 posts)
Mickey,

I;m asking you in all seriousness.No name calling, no calling you out for being a tax cheat. Mano - o- mano...

Why do you despise people who got over on the system just like you? When you were down and out you did what you had to do. You don't think those folks you despise did the same thing? I agree wholehardly that there are folks who got over on the system. Some did it for years. Some for a few months like you. Why are they lower scum than you? They used the system, just like you to get what they needed when they saw no other way, just like you. So why are they scum and you aren't? Just because you paid some taxes since then doesn't change anything.

Why are the rules of government parasite different for you and them? That's all I/we have been asking since YOU brought it up in the first place...

And this time, let's hear YOUR answer, not Sed's, FJ's or any of your other interpreters...

SInce you seem to want to prove you belong, disclosing your finances and all. I'll give you that much. You kicked up your finances to the public quicker than your guy Romney did...

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(2640 posts)
Robert? Great Teacher you are, Let me explain one more time,,Yes I like millions of true Americans used the system for a very short time, But am off and have been off awhile, I still get mail every week for free check-ups, I pass because I do not need it at the Tax payers expence, Hence the millions who are not here legally and the millions who are here legally that USE AND MILK the system and can but will not work because the fucking Goverment just gives and gives, And alot of these useless fucks are always driving 50,000 dollar cars and have fine houses and so on,,NOW DO YOU UNDERSTAND MY FUCKING POINT? I have a double wide and 2 decent cars. But pay my bills and have money put up.

Mickey.

Rayne LA

Username hidden
(4711 posts)
LQQ,

Never said, nor do I believe it would be simple...far from it. What are your real thoughts and how would you go about implementing it if that was your job for the next several years with a nice fat bonus in the form of a percentage of the $ you saved?

Sacramento CA

Username hidden
(718 posts)
"If that didn't float your boat, take anyone who doesn't want our social support and drop them off in the middle of Iraq"

With all due respect, you make it sound so simple, when we all know it's not.

Cape Coral FL

Username hidden
(4042 posts)
Just:

"MT Do not put words in my mouth or spin shit way off topic,,I am in no fucking way like the fucking cheaters and liers including YOU."

Do you not belittle those on any welfare program? Yet you have claimed to have taken money from the government.

You generalize all welfare recipients as a great many insults. One only needs to watch the forums for these insults. There for your own insults place you under the same categories as you have taken money from the government.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6877 posts)
OR

If that didn't float your boat, take anyone who doesn't want our social support and drop them off in the middle of Iraq or some othr such country and let them learn first hand how good they had it and might again in another incarnation!

Sacramento CA

Username hidden
(718 posts)
LQQ

Zero %.

If someone and I'd bet not many, chose to be that obstinate and tried to control how public money was going to be used to "support" them?

I say No Jail.

I'd say they do not want to be part of society or have a death wish, in either case I drop them off with 1 L worth of water away from one of the centers I described (either a picturesque desert or more subdued arctic.) and help them rethink their choices. The freedom to choose remains theirs.

As does the choice of how public money is spent on them remains ours.

To some this may sound harsh but consider the bigger picture and this scenario would likely only happen in a rare instance. The vast majority would at a minimum comply and more would embrace it.

Sacramento CA

Username hidden
(718 posts)
"I'm not proposing jail. I'm suggesting a stepped program and they can decide as a free individual where they want to "settle" in the hierarchy."

And you believe this will eliminate welfare? What percent will still opt for a handout or even want to go to jail rather then work.

Cape Coral FL

Username hidden
(4042 posts)
MT Do not put words in my mouth or spin shit way off topic,,I am in no fucking way like the fucking cheaters and liers including YOU.

Mickey.

Rayne LA

Username hidden
(4711 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 405   End
TOPIC: Sugary Drink Limits