Sugary Drink Limits : Swingers Discussion 2085331011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsSugary Drink Limits
TOPIC: Sugary Drink Limits
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 405   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It's way easier to make a situation worse than it is to make it better. A citizen in prison for one year costs as much as his being on welfare for many years.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
WEll then. If you could get a 20% savings on something your paying for, I'm betting your not going to say keep it, I don't want it. I hope it didn't come off as a "rant" I would just like to see a program with a mechanism that moves people off the roles and into self sufficiency. The current program is lacking in that way.

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
"How it's being done now does little more than perpetuates multigenerational leeches."

Despite most peoples perception, only 20% of female children of highly dependent welfare mothers become highly dependent themselves.

But don't let that get in the way of your most excellent rant...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
LQQ I don't think your last reply was meant for me. I don't whine about the few manipulators that scam the system. They'll get their recompense eventually. I would like to see a fundamental change to how the system provides for those in need. That was my point. How it's being done now does little more than perpetuates multigenerational leeches. I'm all for helping a family that was working , lost their job to forces beyond their control and need a hand to survive while they retool and hit the job market again. What I rail against are those with the "you owe me this money" and "I'm going to do everything in my power to get more (have more kids) of it and teach my kids how to do it too. It's time for a reformed plan. Keep what works and redesign the rest.

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
"Goverment just gives and gives, And alot of these useless fucks are always driving 50,000 dollar cars and have fine houses and so on,"

No system is perfect and I'm sure there is someone out there driving a new BWM, living in a "fine" house and collecting welfare. but are there really "millions" of them as he claims or has he overdosed on Glenn Beck? Where are the figures to back him up? Since he considers anyone who takes money under the table, a "useless fuck" what does that make him?

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4042 posts)
"I Never said, nor do I believe it would be simple...far from it."

Honestly, I think human nature being what it is, welfare just may be a price we have to pay for the rest of us to live in a modern society. And as the Earth's population increases so do the bottom feeders. IMO eliminating welfare well not eliminate welfare recipients. Those money's that were designated for welfare, will still find their way to the bottom feeders (certain people are simply "wired" that way) in other ways. Like prison, more police, drug and medical problems. As example I worked downtown in a major city in the 1980's when welfare was cut and I can tell you this, I saw a definite increase of homeless wondering the streets. An analogy would be like eliminating smoking. Sure, lung cancers would go down and people would live longer, but as they age that causes other medical problems, which may in the long run even be more expensive then treatment for lung cancer. The money is not saved, it is just moved to a different area. Having said that, that is not to say I'm for it.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4042 posts)
Nk: Why are you hung up on Romany's tax returns being put out in the public forum? Do you not know that about half of the people on Obama's top staff have filed no tax returns?

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
LOL. Indeed...

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2788 posts)
LMAO

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4993 posts)
No, I'm not fuckin' stupid. That's why I asked you straight up man to man.

Thanks for your reply and I will leave you alone about it. I'll let you slide on this insult tho. You get just one...

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2788 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 405   End
TOPIC: Sugary Drink Limits