Sugary Drink Limits : Swingers Discussion 20853310101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsSugary Drink Limits
TOPIC: Sugary Drink Limits
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 405   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The whole world is one big water recycler.

One can do a mental exercise by asking - if all of the world's water had been evenly mixed since he drank it and died, how many molecules of water from Socrates' hemlock would be in the average can of Coca Cola (assuming Socrates' hemlock was about the same size as a can of Coke).

The answer is around 95,000. Much of the water you drink every day - no matter from where - has been through the GI tract of some animal at some point in time.

I actually used to work in the area of wastewater treatment. It's amazing how thorough it can be.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19817 posts)
"Va, now you're drifting back into your old habits!. You know I know the difference in concentrations. Please play nice. "

No, my old habit would have been to go into your link there and spend the afternoon pulling it all apart. It's time consuming and gets us nowhere. You just throw up your hands and say "well *I* don't take responsibility for it.

What if I posted links to a whole bunch of holocaust denier web sites, copy/pasted all of their "evidence", and they when you pulled it all apart and showed it was bullshit, I'll just say "Hey! It's not MY research! I'm just providing valuable information. If you want the youtube link for some video email me."

What if?

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19817 posts)
They haven't done that yet here. I am probably one of the few around still using well water. The county tried to make deals to install lines for free, I refused. Once the line is installed the homeowner has to pay the basic fee whether they use public water or not.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19417 posts)
Sweet there are a good number of communities that recycle waste water. I believe the army has been using portable systems for fresh water on the battlefield.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19417 posts)
fj,

"It government water is only water available and a concern filter the water. People should be filtering treated water anyway to remove chlorine and ammonia."

my point and well said

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
I do not see this as a issue, not all government water systems are using fluoride. There are easy and cheap solutions to fluoride in water even in cases where people have no choice but using government water. Micra sand filters can be built for a minimal investment. I am just not concerned with the issue, and have seen little warnings. There are much more important mortality concerns than fluoride in water.

So the populace has a choice, do not use government water for drinking. It government water is only water available and a concern filter the water. People should be filtering treated water anyway to remove chlorine and ammonia.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19417 posts)
Va, now you're drifting back into your old habits!. You know I know the difference in concentrations. Please play nice.

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
I'm not going to waste my time on every detail of every topic this guy brings up. If he can't understand how 0.1 ppm strengthens teeth while 150 ppm is poison, there's not much I can do to help him.

Suffice to say: the toxicity of fluoride is well established. It is also well established that at very low levels it hardens tooth enamel. Many places have such amounts of fluoride naturally in their water anyway and don't need to add it. Trace fluoride is everywhere, and it's not just because people put it there.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19817 posts)
fj,

yes there are I encourage their use. btw I have some. org sites if you wanna I M I'll pass them along.

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
Always there are alternatives to government water systems.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19417 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 405   End
TOPIC: Sugary Drink Limits