Stupidest Reasons for Voting for Obama : Swingers Discussion 2096391051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsStupidest Reasons for Voting for Obama
TOPIC: Stupidest Reasons for Voting for Obama
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   51 to 60 of 121   End
User Details are only visible to members.
And, once again with the Etch a Sketch, Romney today...

"I think I've said time and again. I'm a pro-life candidate. I'll be a pro-life president," Romney said. "The actions I'll take immediately are to remove funding for Planned Parenthood. It will not be part of my budget. And also I've indicated I'll reverse the Mexico City position of the president. I will reinstate the Mexico City policy."

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17239 posts)
"I would never in a million years vote for an individual who doesn't understand the importance of how the world is changing, who doesn't understand that survival is impossible without foreign relations. I would never take away a vote from the candidate that I believe will do better for my country, by voting for someone who has no concept about the time that we live in. "

So that means you will not be voting for either Obama or Romney then. Congratulations! Glad to hear that!

Rossford OH

Username hidden
(50 posts)
I would never in a million years vote for an individual who doesn't understand the importance of how the world is changing, who doesn't understand that survival is impossible without foreign relations. I would never take away a vote from the candidate that I believe will do better for my country, by voting for someone who has no concept about the time that we live in.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
Gay marriage... who cares? The government has no place in marriage and should but out. Churches can decide what constitutes a religious union. Don't like the church's stance? Go find another. If two people wish to form a union and have a contract and call it secular marriage then congrats, the divorce lawyers will be happy to help when things go awry.

Abortion... who cares? Don't like abortion, then don't have one. It would be a difficult decision to make but it should be a personal choice. If your religion is against it, fine, listen to it if you choose to.

Why do so many people get hung up on single issues? No candidate is without some blemish.

Rossford OH

Username hidden
(50 posts)
"What fascinates me is how little bobby faulted Romney on his abortion reversal, but he isn't faulting Obama for his on gay marriages. These liberals, man-oh-man what a bunch of lunatics! "

I find it fascinating to watch this slow motion melt down marked by increasing vitriol and hateful posts on more topics and cleverly couched attacks on a greater number of forum members. The singling out of a questionably educated single younger male for special evisceration and degrading is especially disturbing considering the more he gives her leeway, the more she ratchets up the venom. All the while proclaiming her innocent desire for 'serious conversations' with all the subtly of a rattlesnake.

On display, one of the ugliest behaviors of the right that poisons any possible conversation with preemptive disdain, insults and increasingly violent vitriol.

The scary thing is this behavior is becoming endemic with so many on the right, which is obvious to see, despite the aggressive 180 degree deflection they all seem to practice.

This zoo would make one hell of a dissertation.....

East Fishkill NY

Username hidden
(2788 posts)
Sedu:

"What fascinates me is how little bobby faulted Romney on his abortion reversal, but he isn't faulting Obama for his on gay marriages. These liberals, man-oh-man what a bunch of lunatics!"

Why should I hammer Romney about his windsock stances on abortion or Obama for his gay marriage stance? It doesn't affect me if two men can marry... Personally I want to see marriage abandoned.. at least under the state. It is after all a religious ideal, the state should adapt to what 52% of us do... divorce.

As divorce is something that occurs to 52% of all marriages, we need adapt to this new reality by changing our tax and welfare codes for the new family... single parent households. As the new reality is to follow the job, you will find more broken families.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6882 posts)
M- didn't you see bobby say Bammy has made a lifetime of it?

SO it is Ok.....

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9622 posts)
What fascinates me is how little bobby faulted Romney on his abortion reversal, but he isn't faulting Obama for his on gay marriages. These liberals, man-oh-man what a bunch of lunatics!

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
O'Bama was anti-queer marriage until just earlier this year when he saw a politically expedient reason to change his position.

Whitehouse Station NJ

Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Why the sudden change of topic bobby.

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9622 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   51 to 60 of 121   End
TOPIC: Stupidest Reasons for Voting for Obama