Stupid Republican Tricks : Swingers Discussion 73237101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsStupid Republican Tricks
TOPIC: Stupid Republican Tricks
Created by: AusTexFunGuy The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
youtube DOT com/watch?v=9d0ejiIkIOA

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
happy - well said! I like it.

and

Akron, you SOB, I blew soda threw my nose when I read the Pelosi-Ron Brown Plane comment - lol.

Minden NV

Username hidden
(4041 posts)
I do believe that all of the legislature is aiming for Darwin Awards. Stupid, stupid, stupid. But that's politics '-)

Palm Beach Gardens FL

Username hidden
(1095 posts)

Thanks for pointing that out. The history and use of the filibuster and cloture addresses proposed legislation NOT nominees. Thanks for catching that.

Minden NV

Username hidden
(4041 posts)
"So you vote to kill debate - and then you write letters protesting that there was no debate. Is there anything more stupid?"

I think you're being highly insincere, which surprises me coming from you because in general you've been quite honest with your discussions.

You clipped one small section out of the letter that Hagel/Warner et. al. wrote to their Senate leaders, then mischaracterized their intent. If anyone reads the full text of the letter:

tinyurl dot com/3xzpfb

they will find that the intent of the committee Republicans was to implore their Senate leaders to ammend this resolution to an upcoming bill. That would allow the entire Senate the opportunity to get a say on their recommendations, and additionally give it some teeth.

"We strongly believe the Senate should be allowed to work its will on our resolution as well as the concepts brought forward by other Senators. Monday's procedural vote should not be interpreted as any lessening of our resolve to go forward advocating the concepts of S. Con. Res. 7."

Read the letter.

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Dont dems have something important to work on other than a bill that will change nothing.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
Bet the republican senators are really glad they didn't exercise that "nuclear option" to stop the dems ability to fillibuster back when. If they had, they'd have no fillibuster option themselves in the current senate.

St Petersburg FL

Username hidden
(989 posts)
Who really cares? I mean really and tricks? LOL look at the Dems record when it come to debate. Sorry no symptahy here. How about the inability for up or down votes by the dems over the past 8 years?

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: Stupid Republican Tricks