Stupid Government Waste : Swingers Discussion 2105991031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsStupid Government Waste
TOPIC: Stupid Government Waste
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 33 of 33 
User Details are only visible to members.
The most stupid, ignorant, and wasteful use of government waste was the Bush/Cheney/Powell/Rice invasion and occupation of Iraq funded by American taxpayers, with all profits to no-contract bids with companies paying Bush and Cheney for military contracts.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7036 posts)
I should preface this with the following:

I do not under any circumstances imply that any of this is a recent revelation. Government spending large amounts of money on stupid things has a long and glorious history going back to long before anyone who's currently in office, anywhere, came to be. Not intended as an attack on anyone.

My first:

The federal government spent $27 million teaching Moroccans how to make pottery, a project that yielded less than stellar results, according to Sen. Tom Coburn’s recently released Waste Book 2012.

Some pottery students showed up just to get the free lunches, and one pottery class reported just 10 regular students, according to information compiled by Coburn.

The Oklahoma Republican’s annual catalogue of frivolous government spending says the pottery program began in 2009 as part of an attempt to “improve the economic competitiveness of Morocco.”

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19923 posts)
I am beginning this thread (probably stupid of me to do so) with the intention to be a showcase of stupid things the government (at any level) spends their money on. Some things will likely be debatable, but I'm intending to showcase some of the most absurd things, which I would be interested to see anyone defend.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19923 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 33 of 33 
TOPIC: Stupid Government Waste