Storming Fort Dix : Swingers Discussion 787011011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsStorming Fort Dix
TOPIC: Storming Fort Dix
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 16 of 16 
User Details are only visible to members.
muhammed: after we get training video for brothers in jihad, we will get out ak-47 and take over fort dix.

Ahmed: you mean army base?

Muhammed: yes, the army base were soldiers leave for iraq to kill our brothers in jihad.

Ahmed: you mean.... soldiers with tanks and guns?

Muhammed: yes

Ahmed: FUCK THAT!!!!!

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
These guys must be the dumbest fucks ever.....Picture this... Muhammed: "Hey Ahmed why don't you to the nearest store and ask the clerk to make copies of us training for jihad" Ahmed: "Ahhh...Muhammed that is why you are the leader, that is a brilliant idea. Then we can share this dvd with all our brothers in jihad" Muhammed: " Yes my son... I am the wise one"

Miramar FL

Username hidden
(2075 posts)
yeah i'd prefer muslim terrorists to attack fort dixs as opposed to a shopping mall. They might have gotten a few soldiers in BOOT camp... dix is a big boot base. then they would've been killed.... and i doubt that the us military would issue them any quarter.

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
LOL LOL No comment...

Nah its a good thing our citizens are on their toes...Firing squad would be fitting.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
Ya know I just can't understand why people call Liberals "Nut jobs" and "hate filled defeatists". I haven't read anything to suggest a that they are separated from calm reasonable logic. It's just a shame how the RIGHT smears their good name.......

Arlington TX

Username hidden
(2284 posts)
yup, religion of peace......

and of course there is the knock off of mickey mouse teachign them to be suicide bombers.

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 16 of 16 
TOPIC: Storming Fort Dix