Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Stimulus Package
TOPIC: Stimulus Package
Created by: dzzyred
Original Starting post for this thread:
Faced with a deteriorating economy, Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke has indicated he is open to congressional and White House efforts to develop a rescue package to avert a recession.

The fragile state of the economy has gripped Wall Street and Main Street and is a rising concern among voters. The situation has galvanized politicians - including those vying to be the next president - and poses the biggest test to Bernanke, who took over the Fed nearly two years ago.

Much attention will be focused on Bernanke's testimony Thursday before the House Budget Committee for insights into what can be done to help blunt the ill effects of a deep housing slump and a credit crisis. The big worry is that those problems will force consumers to clamp down on their spending and businesses to put a lid on hiring, sending the economy into a nosedive.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 162   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Winds of Change....Scorpions

If change was so hard for people, we would not have a history. I mean change is a futile thing to resist. So get onboard because the winds of change come and will send you to into the abyss of time.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
I have a great recommendation:

Take your tax refund check and invest in Exxon.

Fairfield CA
Username hidden
(575 posts)
LOL Now that is calling the Kettle Black LOL

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
When you talk about intelligent conservatives are you referring to the ones who thing the world is flat and 6,000 years old?

Or are you talking about the Conservatives who don't "believe" that all the pollution we are pumping into the air is changing the climate, even in the face of overwhelming evidance to the contrary?

No wait, I know who you are talking about. The intelligent conservatives are the ones who get massive campaign contributions from oil companies, drug companies, and corporations like Haliburton and Blackwater. Then once they are in office they give these corporations Billions of dollars worth of tax cuts and no bid contracts with little of no oversite.

If those are the intelligent ones, how do you explain Bush Jr.?

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(602 posts)
I guess those Republicans were just smarter. They worked hard enough to send their kids to college and the kids were smart enough to get in.

funny how things have now changed. it's the liberal intellectual elite who are "smart" and .........well take a look at the red and blue states and "do the math"

:-)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
I guess you got me there. We could be borrowing another $200 Billion a year from the Chineese so that we won't have poor pheasants sleeping on floors. There is just no end to your generosity. If that upsets you so much wouldn't it be cheaper to just not buy Nikes?

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(602 posts)
"Vegas tell that to the poor pheasants sleeping on the Nike factory floor."

We have birds making Nikes? Well, at least they work for cheaper than humans...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17437 posts)
Damn, that was kinda sexy...;-)

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17437 posts)
Vegas tell that to the poor pheasants sleeping on the Nike factory floor.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
fjep,

You missed one by far the biggest success story Vietnam. The best thing we ever did for them was to get the hell out and let them run their own country.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(602 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 162   End
TOPIC: Stimulus Package