Still looking for the answers to many of Sapp's questions : Swingers Discussion 978121081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsStill looking for the answers to many of Sapp's questions
TOPIC: Still looking for the answers to many of Sapp's questions
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   81 to 89 of 89 
User Details are only visible to members.
7)(to DJ) Did you ever read whaT Jefferson Davis said about slavery in his 1861 message to the Confederacy?

I am sure he did.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
6)What do you think of Thurgood Marshall's interpretation of the Constutition. Do you think he went by original intent.

Done that.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
5)And how has the Supreme Court justified and legitimated social security, food stamps, and Affirmative Action? Answered several times.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
4) So what was the original intention of the meaning "to promote the general welfare"?

Really done that!!!!!!

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
3)So what was the original intent of the Constitution regarding the expansion of slavery into the territories and new states?

Done that.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
2)Did you read Madison's Federalist #37 where he recognizes how difficult and impossible it can be to discern original intent?

Done that.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
1) Please cite me the most reputable historian you can find who says the primary reason the South seceded was over tariffs or an economic issue unrelated to the economics of slavery.

Done that.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
Many here accuse Sapp of a subversive liberal agenda to re-write history with the cloak of political correctness, yet when he counters with questions to the cons, he is met with more name calling and ridicule, and most if not all of these questions go unanswered. I have compliled just a few of his questions that as far as I can tell have gone unanswered. Will the cons please try and address these questions?

You have it backwards as usual there JNM. People with an opposing view point are considered a bigot and a racist...No grey area there.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
Who cares?

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   81 to 89 of 89 
TOPIC: Still looking for the answers to many of Sapp's questions