Still looking for the answers to many of Sapp's questions : Swingers Discussion 978121061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsStill looking for the answers to many of Sapp's questions
TOPIC: Still looking for the answers to many of Sapp's questions
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   61 to 70 of 89   End
User Details are only visible to members.
If you can believe the L.A. Times

From the L. A. Times 1. 42% of all workers in L. A.County ( L. A. County h as 10.2 million people) are working for cash and not paying taxes. This is because they are predominantly illegal immigrants working without a green card. 2. 96% of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens. 3. 78% of people on the most wanted list in Los Angeles are illegal aliens. 4. Over 2/3 of all births in Los Angeles County are to illegal alien Mexicans on Medi-Cal , whose births were paid for by taxpayers. 5. Nearly 40%&nbs p;of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally. 6. Over 350,000 illegal aliens in Los Angeles County are living in garages. 7. The FBI reports half of all gang members in Los Angeles are most likely illegal aliens from south of the border. 8. Nearly 70% of all occupants of HUD properties are illegal. 9. 21 radio stations in L. A. are Spanish speaking.

10. In L. A. County 5.1 million people speak English, 4.3 million speak Spanish. (There are 10.2 million people in L. A. County . )

(All 10 of the abov e are from the Los Angeles Times) Less than 2% of illegal aliens are picking our crops, but 37% are on welfare. Over 73% of the United States ' annual population growth (and over 90% of California , Florida , and New York ) results from immigration. 34% of inmates in federal prisons are illegal aliens. We are a bunch of fools for letting this continue. When will our Goverment take responsibility and STOP this.

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Lucky:

You said you were coming up to LA and we could hook up. I knew from your profile that you were married, but your post made it suggest that you were coming out here alone, on a business trip. You didn't say anything about "we" hooking up with both of you (my wife and I).

I'd be glad to refer you to several profiles on SLS where couples have accepted our certification of them, or refer you to couples with whom we've played if you want to check out whether my wife is fictitious or not. I never brought any mention of a wife into this, and if you want to engage in dirty pool, go ahead.

I could even open up my private photos for you if I am not blocked, and you can see that I have a much larger and thicker cock than you have....and you can see my wife and I fucking and a beautful Asian woman getting ready to sit down on it. If you want me to open my private photos to you, send me a note. But I guess you have to unblock me first.

I've fucked a guy in the ass, as well as sucked cock on more than one occasion. I've never been fucked in the ass. So what does that make me? Pray tell. Let's see how open-minded you are.

Los Angeles CA

Username hidden
(4376 posts)
First off Sapp I am not single and my wife could kick your ass in a NY second.

how can you make that assumption? My wife and I are very much in love. She has saved me from a lot of things and has held me to account in many cases. So in reality you have insulted my wife. That is very uncool and I now know exactly how you really are. If in reality you could look at my profile (which you can't) you can see my bride is Bi and would make you ficticious wife cum and cum again. Question have you been fucked in the ass? if the enswer is yes and you enjoyed it you are BI! not BI curious.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
dzzy just because we disagree on almost everything I have not blocked you or many other Lib's. jnm, sappy, tbr, zingsquat, dar and a couple of others were blocked because they attacked me or my wife, have nothing to offer the discussions, are troubled people or just post to flame and incite others. There is nothing they offer to the forums that contributes and even when proven wrong continue lying. Their's is not an opinion but just arguing to argue. so I choose the block and ignore them so I don't even see their comments, I have to tell you it works very well for ME.

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Lucky,

Damn, I'm not teaching anything to do with 19th century USA or the antebellum period this semester, otherwise I'd invite you into one of my classes when you come to Los Angeles.

Stop by and we can go through my bookcase and I can make some recommendations to you for further research. Books are so much better to learm from than websites if you want to make progress on gaining a more complete understanding of the Civil War.

And about the hook up. No thanks. And don't worry: Yes, I'm bi, but we are never interested in playing with single men, nor do I hook up with men alone.

But I do love hooking up people with something I love that I often take into bed with me at night: the writings of Lincoln, Frederick Douglass, Uncle Tom's Cabin, anti-slavery writings. I'll fix you up with a date with some of these lovers of mine. I'm very promiscuous. I have a lot of such lovers to share with you if interested.

Los Angeles CA

Username hidden
(4376 posts)
Lucky: Show me where I have called you a racist and a bigot. Please cite my own words. You and some others have a bad habit of putting words in my mouth and then attacking, setting up a straw arguments created out of your own misreadings or bile and then attacking them with the self-righteous vehemence of a lynching.

LOL man I am not blind and I can read....."lynching" "self righteous" "bile" No I took the words right out of what you have written. I will be in LA at the end of the month. wanna hook up? Such warm thoughts have got me going.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
Destin:

Do you understand the meaning of the word hypocrisy? You complain about others attacking and inciting, but have penned the most vicious comment I've seen down here: liberals die...and you've compared liberals as dangerous as terrorists. You can't get more politically vicious or un-Christian than that. That's the politics of a Saddam Hussein.

Los Angeles CA

Username hidden
(4376 posts)
why do i think that blockin someone (for the reasons articulated herein) is akin to someone putting their head in the sand.

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(5326 posts)
JNM:

I had to look up the word "entemology," and it gave me a good laugh. Thanks. Yes, Burns has done some good documentaries, particularly his first set of ones, and "The Civil War" is pretty good, with some limitations, which we can discuss. It features Shelby Foote as one of the historians interviewed, and Foote's multivolume history of the Civil War is a good read. I also recommend James MacPherson's "Battle Cry of Freedom" and Garry Wills' "Lincoln at Gettysburg."

It's cool to learn from you that having the "bi" attached to my profile could make it even more galling for some posters in here to be exposed by the exchanges as having some significant limits in their understanding of American history and how to study history with some competence. (Please don't tell them that I am not even a professor of history, although I was a double major in English and History in college.

It's cool to see that you also like golf. Have you read John Updike's "Golf Dreams"? It's a relief to have some sensible voices in here on the more liberal side of things...or who are not easily conned.

Los Angeles CA

Username hidden
(4376 posts)
LOL..both you fools are blocked and IGNORED! too funny jnmsappy, nice name there.

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   61 to 70 of 89   End
TOPIC: Still looking for the answers to many of Sapp's questions