State of the Union : Swingers Discussion 96778
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsState of the Union
TOPIC: State of the Union
Created by: Lucky2haveU
Original Starting post for this thread:
The last hurra for George. Hope he gives one of his sacastic smerks tonite...LOL

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 28   End
User Details are only visible to members.
scotty, u rock man!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
didn't watch it...don't give a fuck.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Dan, like when you fuck with me, that's why I fuck with ya right back. Maybe someday we'll get it right and actually fuck.

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12127 posts)
No his politics and policies make him a bad leader, not his beaty eyes or his boring manner.

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12127 posts)
Fell asleep within 20 minutes, he is a bore, and actually look forward to a Commander in Chief who can actually help the country and the people of the United States of America, and honestly, don't care about the parties. only the best person for the job.

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12127 posts)
Perfect

Lets just load up another C-130 with pallets of cash and send it over as fast as we can. Like the $9B that Bremer just flat out lost. Of course we have to borrow it from the Chinese.

Key West FL
Username hidden
(2881 posts)
I forgot -- the Kuwaiti's and the Saudi's and Dubai are busy buying up Merrill Lynch and Citi Bank. Thats about par. We do all the heavy lifting and the oil barons get fat.

Key West FL
Username hidden
(2881 posts)
Its in the best interest of the Kuwaiti's and the Suadi's to have a stable Iraq -- they have more money than we do. Why aren't they paying for this mess?

Key West FL
Username hidden
(2881 posts)
If there pumping 1m barrels a day (...and I think its much more) @$80B that adds up to $292B a year. Where is all that going? Someone's got there hand in the cookie jar. Probably everyone - corruption and greed - and we foot the bill.

Its time to let the Iraqis take care of Iraq.

Key West FL
Username hidden
(2881 posts)
Iraqi oil market is up by 240% and revenues are just now being shared with proventual governments and is in its infantsy at this point. If you watch CNN even they are pleased with the market in Iraq. Nothing is perfect Island but if you quit you will never realize the benefits. And like I have said many times on here Iran, was the key reason for this anyway and it is working they are mighty pissed off right now because we beat them to the punch in Iraq.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 28   End
TOPIC: State of the Union