Stand Your Ground Law : Swingers Discussion 1985151062
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsStand Your Ground Law
TOPIC: Stand Your Ground Law
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   62 to 71 of 2741   End
User Details are only visible to members.
This Glorified janator makes more money in a single day than you make in a month. Go fish.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
It is nice to see that the right-leaners are so sensitive to the rights of accused.

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2373 posts)
So it's logical to call some kid you don't know a bum? Right...

Don't you have a crime scene to clean, you glorified janitor...

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2788 posts)
It says I am logical and I don't jump to conclusions about a mans guilt or innocence.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
"I love it when people find others guilty before a trial even begins. Trevon was a bum and was looking for trouble.'

So what does the above statement say about you?

Try taking your own advice...

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2788 posts)
When I was 16, the best thing I could do at night was walk around. Sometimes I walked a dog or two, but mostly I just wanted to get outside and explore some new part of the city. At night there's no hot sun, hardly any auto traffic, no other-people's dogs to run into.

Maybe that's all a bit unusual, especially now that kids are mostly video game addicts. I've always loved walking and hiking, not so much in cities now. I never thought I deserved to die over it.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
The whole thing stinks. I love it when people find others guilty before a trial even begins. Trevon was a bum and was looking for trouble. He found it. He is dead.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Ahh, we're back to this bullshit huh?

I'm very entertained by the fact that fj does not understand the difference between 'not guilty' and 'innocent', despite having it explained to him... very funny.

"Judge Fj"

Now there's a show everyone would tune in to see what the train-wreck of a JUDGE would do, not the lame ass 'contestants'....

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
Correct sweet, personally I would like civil laws to be tighter, shit like the McDonald's coffee case were just stupid. Not all go that way though, it is still up to the plaintiff to prove that preponderance. Many cases the person being sued never has to step on the stand, and still win.

The OJ case was bungled badly by both the prosecutors and the police, and it didn't help to have the streets crowded outside the courthouse. What I feel emotionally has nothing to do with the verdict. Add to that there are innocent people in prison who are found guilty. But by law until the verdict is overturned or erased or pardoned the person is still guilty by law. The system is not perfect, but it is clear, and concise about the rights of the accused.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19417 posts)
FJ, I hear your mommy calling you again. You missed supper now she wants you to come home for bed. Better run FJ, don't want to make mommy angry. Now go run along like a good little boy....

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2373 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   62 to 71 of 2741   End
TOPIC: Stand Your Ground Law