Stand Your Ground Law : Swingers Discussion 1985151052
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsStand Your Ground Law
TOPIC: Stand Your Ground Law
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   52 to 61 of 2750   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We all have the same rights and privileges.

BTW there is no "right" to post anything on a private internet site. We only enjoy the "privilege" that the site owners and administrators allow.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
Lucky we have a first amendment that gives us the right to express opinions.

Yes you do but answer the fucking question.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
"The whole thing stinks. I love it when people find others guilty before a trial even begins. Trevon was a bum and was looking for trouble. He found it. He is dead."

And you had no opinions of guilt for OJ, the mother.. Casey was it?, MJ, the doc who killed MJ? What about the present General P. case? Could we find your assumptions of guilt in tha forum?

Did Trevon or Zimmer or anyone else tell you why Trevon was walking down the street? Why not looking to go inside his dad's GF house or a friend's place and play video game or watch tv? He had candy. How much trouble could he cause? Trevon did not ask to be followed or fight for his life.

What authority did zimm have to confront him?

Phoenix AZ

Username hidden
(2083 posts)
I was pretty sure that the black dude, OJ, killed the white lady and her friend, Nicole and Ron, before and after the jury came back "not guilty."

Lucky we have a first amendment that gives us the right to express opinions.

Amherst Canada

Username hidden
(2284 posts)
So if it were a Black man claiming self defense after killing a white guy you would be outraged? Come on man know you would be saying this guy is only being charged with murder because he is Black not because you think he was wrong. Be honest for a change.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
Just answer the question.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
"Conclusions stated on a swinger chat site do not implicate anyone's rights. They do, however, reveal plenty about the person offering them."

Yes they do and you are advocating the Mr. Zimmerman is guilty.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
"I'm very entertained by the fact that fj does not understand the difference between 'not guilty' and 'innocent', despite having it explained to him... very funny. "

He's an ex Special OPS, cop/ sheriff, bounty hunter, and surely knows the diff.

He's just pulling our legs, having several adult beverages, watching old Barnry Fife compilations...

Phoenix AZ

Username hidden
(2083 posts)
I am confident and pleased that Zimmerman will get a fair trial. I could care less about the color of his skin. Conclusions stated on a swinger chat site do not implicate anyone's rights. They do, however, reveal plenty about the person offering them.

Amherst Canada

Username hidden
(2284 posts)
"It is nice to see that the right-leaners are so sensitive to the rights of accused. "

If the shooter were Black and the so called Victim were white would you be as outraged?

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   52 to 61 of 2750   End
TOPIC: Stand Your Ground Law