Stand Your Ground Law : Swingers Discussion 198515102721
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsStand Your Ground Law
TOPIC: Stand Your Ground Law
GoTo Page: Less ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275
Start   2721 to 2730 of 2741   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Suspicious black male" is no more a racial factor than saying "suspicious male wearing a white t-shirt and red shorts". It's just identifying the subject.

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
The kid was on a cell phone talking to his girlfriend. He told his girlfriend HE was afraid as someone was following him.

If the laws allow this in Florida? Its wrong* It certainly doesnt seem safe nor wise to me. What made him shoot? Did the kid turn around and say why are you following me? Where did the kid take the shot?? I havent heard that part yet. PLEASE tell me it wasnt in the back? Picture I saw of the kid, looked like 13 yo not a 25 yo gang banger.

If the kid was breaking into a home, a car, if he was zandalizing... something. the poor kid was walking ..... It could of been any of our sons.

What a treat to see you Perma!! xox

joan*

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(962 posts)
But reading about the law, it appears to protect that behavior.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(4999 posts)
That makes sense Akron. Race however is more in play than you think....

Simply because in the 911 call he mentioned a suspicious black male. So it will be put into play no matter what.

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
The Stand Your Ground Law is not in play on this case. The shooter never felt his life was in danger.

This dude was a wannabe pretend cop playing Dirty Harry in his neighborhood. Their is nothing racial about this case. It's about a stupid douchebag overreacting. He deserves jail time. I suggest 2nd degree murder. There is no evidence of premeditation.

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Akron if you listen to the 911 call recordings he was suspicious because he was black. That is a simple fact and was stated by the shooter to the 911 operator.

I am not a Liberal Democrat hahahahaha that is funny stuff..... I am of independent mind so you can stop trying to egg that on...

I do not fit the thinking of either of our 2 major parties .. I fall in the middle.... Never know which way I will sway.... But being in the middle can sometimes be a blast!!!!

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
Apparently the law is worded so ambiguously that it may actually defend his right to have persued and kill the teen; so under the law, Zimmerman could indeed be innocent. The only good thing about this issue is that it may shed light on this terrible legislation which actually promotes vigilantism.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(4999 posts)
A grand jury will consider indicting him on April 10. He'll almost certainly be charged. A lot of people don't know how this works and assume the person has gotten off because charges haven't been brought. What is important here is that the charges must be chosen carefully or they risk not getting a conviction. A lot of people want first degree murder charges - but if they did that, the prosecution would need to prove the person basically went out looking for someone to kill. That would almost certainly result in an acquittal. It'll probably be manslaughter or reckless endangerment causing death - I don't know the Florida-specific terms....

Land O Lakes FL
Username hidden
(19148 posts)
That poor kid was stalked because of his skin color alone. ======================================

Absurd. The shooter was also a person of color. He was stalked and killed because he was a stranger to the neighborhood. Liberals love to insert race into everything. It makes the story sexier.

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
I agree, Joan. Another very sad and disturbing thing is that it has taken Florida an entire month to revisit this case. The boy was un-armed, for goodness sake! I hope the one who murdered him is properly and thoroughly convicted.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8819 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275
Start   2721 to 2730 of 2741   End
TOPIC: Stand Your Ground Law