Stand Your Ground Law : Swingers Discussion 198515102711
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsStand Your Ground Law
TOPIC: Stand Your Ground Law
GoTo Page: Less ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275
Start   2711 to 2720 of 2741   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Biker, you liberals see everything through the prism of race. I don't.

tbr, I think the shooter should be prosecuted for 2nd degree murder. My position is there was no premeditation and there is no hate crime. The police blew it by hiding behind the stand your ground law.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Even if he was a stranger that doesn't give people the right to step up and confront him.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
"He was stalked and killed because he was a stranger to the neighborhood."

Absurd. The boys father lived in the neighborhood. That statement is troubling that someone actually thinks it is OK to do something like this.

The "Stand your ground" law is in play here, because that is the reason that the police used for not arresting the shooter in the first place.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17378 posts)
I believe I will wait for the evidence to come in before joining the lynch mob.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19545 posts)
A white man who supposedly represented a neighborhood crime watch association carried a loaded hand gun and went out to patrol his neighborhood. He decided to concentrate his crime-control attention on a boy.

All the behavior of the older, white male with a loaded hand gun demonstrated the decision of someone incapable of assessing the reality of a situation.

An older white male with a loaded hand gun and an crazy belief shot a younger, unarmed black boy without provocation. The motive of the murder can, and should be, questioned, and his action should have resulted in his arrest.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7065 posts)
It was a black on black crime and a whole lot of Black racists own guns you are correct biker....

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
A man with a loaded hand gun demonstrated the behavior of a sociopath by carrying a loaded weapon, stalking an American citizen, and shooting him without provocation.

A man who murdered a boy using a loaded hand gun and demonstrating stalking behavior could be considered a psychopathic, white male racist.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7065 posts)
He went looking for trouble BECAUSE he had a gun!

I bet he would have waited for the police if were unarmed!

Typical egomaniac, macho male bullshit!

If the kid went after him and he had no way to flee, different story.... I hope Florida has a death penalty!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8085 posts)
I agree with Perm. This, in my opinion and my opinion only, the gun laws in every state should be much harsher. Too many lose cannons walking around with a gun, just waiting and wanting for something or someone to provoke them to use it. They are covered because of certain laws in certain states. Totally wrong. Look at Western Psych last week. The more the news covers the more shootings there will be of innocent human life.

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12139 posts)
Everyday people in Florida are permitted carry a loaded hand gun. Some everyday people are crazy, sociopathic. Some everyday people are crazy, psychopathic. Those same statements are true for Arizonans.

Give a psychopath or a sociopath a license to carry a loaded hand gun and you are permitting crazy behavior that kills innocent people.

Having a license to carry a weapon is not the issue. Having a loaded hand gun and an attitude that it will be used is the issue. Having bullets to put in the chamber of the hand gun is the issue.

Crazy everyday people should not be given a permit to carry or load bullets in their hand guns.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7065 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275
Start   2711 to 2720 of 2741   End
TOPIC: Stand Your Ground Law