Stand Your Ground Law : Swingers Discussion 198515102691
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsStand Your Ground Law
TOPIC: Stand Your Ground Law
GoTo Page: Less ... 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276
Start   2691 to 2700 of 2754   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm trying to understand the comment that it wasn't a hate crime because the shooter was hispanic!

Is it only a hate crime if the perpretrator is white?

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(2640 posts)
everything is going to be fine now. al sharpton has arrived in central florida.

the family needs to take a deep breath and let law enforcement do its job. the "stand your ground" law will not save this guy because it does not apply to someone who has pursued the person who turns out to be their attacker. nevertheless, the defense will try to argue. even if he felt he was in danger, he cannot and his attorney will not be able to justify lethal force. the right to use the gun? possibly. the right to kill, rather than wound... not a chance in hell.

here in florida, the buzz has turned to, "why are all the white politicians so quiet about the issue?" the media looks for any opportunity to turn something into a racial issue. this is not a racial issue, and the kid was not killed because of the color of his skin. he was killed because some over zealous neighborhood jackass wannabe tough guy got tired of posing in front of his mirror with his gun, and decided to take it out on "patrol". he picked a fight with someone better, as these wannabe tough guys often do, and was getting his ass handed to him by a teenage kid, and he freaked out.

the court case will a be very long, oj/casey anthony type circus sideshow, but in the end, this guy is going to prison.

Orlando FL

Username hidden
(3867 posts)
Obama's comments Friday represent the first time the president has addressed the growing controversy.

"My main message is to the parents of Trayvon Martin. You know, if I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon," Obama said.

If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon? What?

Kind of odd. He said other things which made more sense, such as it's a tragedy, family in a mess, etc. This seems like an odd thing to say. Perhaps he misspoke?

No matter what ends up coming of this - yeah, it is a tragedy. But I do agree with fjep - wait until all the facts come out before joining the lynch mob.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17525 posts)
In the mind of a psychotic, a lone teenager could represent a terrorist threat.

Treasure Is FL

Username hidden
(6601 posts)
Hell, even if he was outnumbered and by himself, I might give him the benefit of the doubt. It was one on one with a minor. Neighborhood watch dude couldn't take on one lone teenager without deadly force?

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(2640 posts)
Assessing and determining the possibility and probability of sociopathological groups using internet social sites is an emerging dimension of criminal profiling.

Treasure Is FL

Username hidden
(6601 posts)
Criminal profiling is a fascinating science.

Treasure Is FL

Username hidden
(6601 posts)
Getting smoky in here. Hey Chong, crack a window, man.

Redford MI

Username hidden
(303 posts)
Since the evidence of murder in this shooting is the possession and use of a hand gun, and since hand guns can only damage the physiology and structure of a human body by being projected from the hand gun, the introduction of the concept or use of a baseball bat is an attempt to distort the reality of the murder and misdirect the reader's attention to supercilious factors.

Treasure Is FL

Username hidden
(6601 posts)
It seems that the gospel of the shooters may be one that encourages and promotes the use of weapons of mass deception to project thoughts into the minds of psychotics, followed with the hope that weapons of individual destruction will be purchased and used to carry out the acts of hatred promoted by the sociopathological group.

Treasure Is FL

Username hidden
(6601 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276
Start   2691 to 2700 of 2754   End
TOPIC: Stand Your Ground Law