Stand Your Ground Law : Swingers Discussion 198515102681
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsStand Your Ground Law
TOPIC: Stand Your Ground Law
GoTo Page: Less ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275
Start   2681 to 2690 of 2741   End
User Details are only visible to members.
In the mind of a psychotic, a lone teenager could represent a terrorist threat.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7036 posts)
Hell, even if he was outnumbered and by himself, I might give him the benefit of the doubt. It was one on one with a minor. Neighborhood watch dude couldn't take on one lone teenager without deadly force?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2788 posts)
Assessing and determining the possibility and probability of sociopathological groups using internet social sites is an emerging dimension of criminal profiling.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7036 posts)
Criminal profiling is a fascinating science.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7036 posts)
Getting smoky in here. Hey Chong, crack a window, man.

Redford MI
Username hidden
(303 posts)
Since the evidence of murder in this shooting is the possession and use of a hand gun, and since hand guns can only damage the physiology and structure of a human body by being projected from the hand gun, the introduction of the concept or use of a baseball bat is an attempt to distort the reality of the murder and misdirect the reader's attention to supercilious factors.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7036 posts)
It seems that the gospel of the shooters may be one that encourages and promotes the use of weapons of mass deception to project thoughts into the minds of psychotics, followed with the hope that weapons of individual destruction will be purchased and used to carry out the acts of hatred promoted by the sociopathological group.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7036 posts)
Couldn't agree more Mrs. Sav. I have a permit to carry as well (though hardly ever do so). I mostly got mine so I didn't have to do the 7 day wait week. Just pick it out, pay for it and out the door.

If I shot everyone I thought was a potential threat the bodies would be stacked pretty high.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2788 posts)
Bullets are an extension (toke) of thoughts. (toke) A mind (cough) that misperc... Hey, look, a butterfly! Isn't it pretty? mmm pretty colors.

Redford MI
Username hidden
(303 posts)
"Toooo many times people are convicted of crimes they did not commit because of either misconduct on the part of police and prosecutors or emotions."

Yup and this boy was one of them, sentenced to dead without a trial. If you are following someone in your car, there is no threat to your safety. What motivation did Zimmerman have to leave his car and confront the youth on foot AFTER the police had been notified? Had he merely wanted to keep the "suspect" in site he could have done so by car or even on foot at a distance.

I support Neighborhood Watch and getting involved in the safety of your community but gun toting vigilantes who shoot first and ask questions later are no better than the people they claim to be protecting us from.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275
Start   2681 to 2690 of 2741   End
TOPIC: Stand Your Ground Law