Stand Your Ground Law : Swingers Discussion 198515102671
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsStand Your Ground Law
TOPIC: Stand Your Ground Law
GoTo Page: Less ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275
Start   2671 to 2680 of 2741   End
User Details are only visible to members.
jan, don't let ic2 see you call that piece of shit a marine, he'll go nuts. :)

bales was a sgt. in the u.s. army.

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5129 posts)
"Some of the information I was able to find out. When police arrived Zimmerman was bleeding from both nose and back of head."

This information is not from the first police report, but a subsequent report. The responding officer's report does not mention any injury to Zimmerman, or any grass stains on his clothing...

Just sayin...

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
"Guns kill, skittles don't. "

So do fists, hands, and feet.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19329 posts)
Some of the information I was able to find out. When police arrived Zimmerman was bleeding from both nose and back of head. He also had grass on his wet back. I guess it is possible that Zimmerman beat himself up and then rolled on his back on the ground. In light of this info I think we should all travel to Florida and personally supervise the lynching of Zimmerman.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19329 posts)
Didn't finish the thought, damn phone. Guns are too easily accessible for anyone to get, whether legal or illegal. There was a case here in which an 18 year old was killed over $25 of pot, and yes, they were white.

Guns kill, skittles don't.

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12102 posts)
Too many lose cannons walking around with a gun, just waiting and wanting for something or someone to provoke them to use it. They are covered because of certain laws in certain states. Totally wrong. Look at Western Psych last week. The more the news covers the more shootings there will be of innocent human life. ----------------------------------------

This is completely unsupported by facts.

Nah, not really, turn on the news (and not the political news). Here about the Marine that went on a rampaige?

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12102 posts)
The problem as I see it is that all the facts will never come out. The witness is dead and therefore has no voice to speak , contradict or prove otherwise what went down. I am not part of any lynch mob but questions need to be asked and a full investigation done. The only real fact we have now is a man called 911 with a "suspicion person" in his neighborhood, was told to back off and let the police handle it, he continued to follow him, at some point confronted him and now that unarmed person is dead. No matter what details arise the point is Zimmerman should never have confronted him , never mind drawn his gun. Zimmerman is a police wanna be and took the law into his own hands. He wasn't being attacked in his own home, he wasn't protecting his property after a forced entrance or saving some damsel in distress. Whether this is a race issue or not those facts remain unchanged.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5464 posts)
I'm trying to understand the comment that it wasn't a hate crime because the shooter was hispanic!

Is it only a hate crime if the perpretrator is white?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2737 posts)
everything is going to be fine now. al sharpton has arrived in central florida.

the family needs to take a deep breath and let law enforcement do its job. the "stand your ground" law will not save this guy because it does not apply to someone who has pursued the person who turns out to be their attacker. nevertheless, the defense will try to argue. even if he felt he was in danger, he cannot and his attorney will not be able to justify lethal force. the right to use the gun? possibly. the right to kill, rather than wound... not a chance in hell.

here in florida, the buzz has turned to, "why are all the white politicians so quiet about the issue?" the media looks for any opportunity to turn something into a racial issue. this is not a racial issue, and the kid was not killed because of the color of his skin. he was killed because some over zealous neighborhood jackass wannabe tough guy got tired of posing in front of his mirror with his gun, and decided to take it out on "patrol". he picked a fight with someone better, as these wannabe tough guys often do, and was getting his ass handed to him by a teenage kid, and he freaked out.

the court case will a be very long, oj/casey anthony type circus sideshow, but in the end, this guy is going to prison.

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5129 posts)
Obama's comments Friday represent the first time the president has addressed the growing controversy.

"My main message is to the parents of Trayvon Martin. You know, if I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon," Obama said.

If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon? What?

Kind of odd. He said other things which made more sense, such as it's a tragedy, family in a mess, etc. This seems like an odd thing to say. Perhaps he misspoke?

No matter what ends up coming of this - yeah, it is a tragedy. But I do agree with fjep - wait until all the facts come out before joining the lynch mob.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19458 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275
Start   2671 to 2680 of 2741   End
TOPIC: Stand Your Ground Law