Stand Your Ground Law : Swingers Discussion 198515102642
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsStand Your Ground Law
TOPIC: Stand Your Ground Law
GoTo Page: Less ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... More 
Start   2642 to 2651 of 2741   End
User Details are only visible to members.
FJ, even following you down this rabbit hole which may or may not be correct, if a guy was following you with a gun, you were alone, are you saying you wouldn't defend yourself?

W Bloomfield MI
Username hidden
(511 posts)
"TBR that came from the witness statement that one man was on the ground. It is now clear that it was Zimmerman on the ground and that he was being beaten."

How is it clear it was Zimmerman?

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
And for your information most gun owners are much less anal then non gun owners. The respect their right and do not wish to use, the stats bear this out. But what I do see is a lot of huffing and puffing and angry lynching mob mentality from the non gun owners. Odd isn't it?

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19415 posts)
SA I have been in that place, beaten in a riot, hospitalized. I can't believe you would condone the beating of anybody while they are helpless. Did you think Reginald Denny deserved it tooooo?

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19415 posts)
FJ

Put yourself in the kids place, and I'll play zimmerman...

Hey you, WTF are you doing?

You>> insert text

I got a gun and I'm not afraid to use it

You>>

Do as I say or I'll blow you away

You>>

Fuck it, I'll show you who's in charge

You>>

Get on the ground, NOW

You>>

Last time or I shoot

You>>

Oh shit, this kid got the drop on me and is kicking my ass

You>>

MAMA, get him off of me

You>>

Think I better shoot since I got the damn thing out and it's loaded

You>>

Bang, fuck yes, I'm the man, that's what I'm talkin about!!

End scene

Fill in the blanks as you go, this is tongue in cheek anyway!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8077 posts)
"Hey, I am not saying I know exactly what happened but it isn't quite so simple and deserved a better investigation. "

Like I said, a grand jury convenes April 10 to consider indicting him. I almost certain it'll happen, and the investigation will happen too.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19816 posts)
Well FJ has solved it. Zimmerman was beaten!

Dude, the police told him to quit following the kid, the kid was "running away from him" according to zimmerman on the 911 call, but he continued to follow. So who was the aggressor here and he disobeyed a direct order from the police.

There is an affidavit from the person he was on the phone with which also supports that zimmerman was following this kid, 6 foot whatever, still a kid with no record and no weapon.

Hey, I am not saying I know exactly what happened but it isn't quite so simple and deserved a better investigation.

W Bloomfield MI
Username hidden
(511 posts)
SA by the law stopping this kid in a deadly assault was justified. The dumb ass should have stopped beating the man. There was no excuse and he put himself in that position by not stopping.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19415 posts)
Va the initial witness statement was that one man was on the ground and another over the top when the shots were fired. In the dark it would have been hard to tell who was who. The grass stains, wet back, and injuries on Zimmerman indicate his story is the correct one. Whatever started the altercation once one of them was on the ground begging and calling for help the other crossed the line. The facts support a justified shooting. Clearly why the police did not arrest Zimmerman no matter how much of a pain in the ass he was/is. Any kid or adult that would beat a person while they are down and helpless is a clear danger.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19415 posts)
This beating could have happened to any citizen that crossed this kids path.

..but it didn't, did it? Kumbi ya, right back at ya!! lmao

So in your thinking, killing this kid after coming after him with a gun was preventing him from killing the next person he saw? HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, whew, HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH!

That almost sounds mildly retarded, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt!

Say it enough and you might actually believe what you wrote.. ;)

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8077 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... More 
Start   2642 to 2651 of 2741   End
TOPIC: Stand Your Ground Law