Stand Your Ground Law : Swingers Discussion 19851510191
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsStand Your Ground Law
TOPIC: Stand Your Ground Law
GoTo Page: Less ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... More 
Start   191 to 200 of 2741   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Or give a Tuesday executive order...

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
"Zimmerman will be found innocent. "

Obama's administration will convict him of a hate crime.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16728 posts)
Count me in.

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2363 posts)
Ahhhh...the Honey Boo Boo argument...

I am vanquished! :)

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1756 posts)
Don't forget innuendo - we love innuendo too.

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2363 posts)
I don't care if Zimmerman was in the right or wrong. What's done is done. The facts are the facts and you can't change or spin them to suit your particular bias. If both parties had stayed home like they were supposed to (do some research on why the kid was staying at that house before you try flaming me again), then NONE of this would have happened. Both parties broke the rules. Both parties are guilty of not doing what they were told. The only reason 90% of you care about this is because now it's on your local news.

I'd be willing to bet that not a single one of you who's sticking up for either side of this overblown fiasco knows anything about Matthew Hinson, the guy that slashed the throat of a Bears fan in a Jacksonville bar, or Shawn Tyson, the teenager who murdered 2 British tourists in Sarasota.

Why is the death of just one person so important you'd all jump to immediate conclusions about the guilt or innocence of someone you don't even know. How can you honestly form a justifiable position since the media has told you from the beginning what to believe?

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1756 posts)
Not a chance, there is no way he will get convicted of murder two, if he does it will be overturned. Now he may be convicted of the lower charge of manslaughter, but that will be overturned also, IMO.

I predict a hung jury, and more than one, until the state gives up. In the meantime it will cost millions of dollars for a foolish trial over Obama's son.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
Second degree sweet, lifetime in prison.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
Lucky for us swinger site forums are not courts of law, no presumption of innocence needed, thus none given. Broad generalizations, snap judgments, biases and prejudice are hallmarks of these discussions.

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2363 posts)
"I recall how some of the douchies in these fora claimed that Zimmerman's dad is Jewish and is pulling strings to get Zimmerman out! antisemitic pigs never apologized for attempting to spread vile and disgusting antisemitism."

Same douches that are claiming Zimmerman is guilty, and that Zimmerman had no right to be in a car or on foot in his own neighborhood. Actually they are racists, they claim Zimmerman is guilty because they thought he was a white jew, and poor Travon a innocent black child barely out of diapers.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... More 
Start   191 to 200 of 2741   End
TOPIC: Stand Your Ground Law