Stand Your Ground Law : Swingers Discussion 19851510171
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsStand Your Ground Law
TOPIC: Stand Your Ground Law
GoTo Page: Less ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... More 
Start   171 to 180 of 2741   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I am arguing the judicial standards in the US, not some communist hyperbole. Only a dufus would not know that a person is innocent until proven guilty. That is why people are called "accused" until after a trial!

Sheeesh typical uneducated liberal trash!

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
There is nothing liberal about my pointing out that you are misinformed.

You are the liberal here, dufus. You are arguing that a crook's ability to beat the wrap should mean he is deemed an innocent in the eyes of the law. Since when did you become an advocate for criminal defendants? Where is your ACLU card you flaming libtard?

Negligence, ha ha ha.

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2362 posts)
MT, move to another country that holds your silly notions.

IN this country a person is innocent until proven guilty~~So any idiot could figure out that not guilty would make a person innocent.

Shhheeesh typical liberals!

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
Block homes used to be the norm when I grew up. Every Block had someone watching out for the kids and the nieghborhood. The kids had some place to go. These were the protectors. Today they fend for them selves because to many times they were told to mind their own business or they were accussed of being wierd, so it went away and now the kids are being shot down in cold blood or taken raped and molested. Looking out for your nieghbor is considered being a snitch...they die.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12440 posts)
FJ you're mistaken about OJ. He was not found "innocent" of anything. He was found "not guilty." "Innocent until proven guilty" is a maxim reflecting a range of the accused's rights and the state's burden of proof, but does not mean that "not guilty" is a finding of innocence.

You say he was found negligent of something, you're just hacking up fur balls.

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2362 posts)
The pussies count on police to protect them, thus they become victims.

The police have no obligation to protect the public.

They cannot protect the public.

The people's have the responsibility for their own safety.

If some are so fucking stupid not to protect themselves they deserve to be targets.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
Less than a year ago there was a car parked across the street from my house with 2 guys inside. My kids called to tell me they had been parked there for over an hour and it was making them nervous. 30 minutes later I arrived home and confronted them. Turns out they were FBI, just looking for a place to 'hang' while waiting for information on a armored car robber/murder supposedly in the area.

Was I wrong for confronting them?

stay inside you pussies.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16716 posts)
Some people need to get the facts straight before hacking up hairballs.

Typical libtards!

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
Incapable of putting yourself in Zimmerman's shoes? There was a time when neighbors looking out for their community was a good thing. Now everybody just wants to mind their own business.....and let the gov't handle it.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16716 posts)
Who am I to say if the incident was racially motivated or not? But here's what I know:

Martin was walking home in the rain and had a hoodie on. Zimmerman observed Martin, called the cops and followed Martin in his car. The police dispatcher told Zimmerman to stop following him. Zimmerman continued following him. Zimmerman got out of his car and approached Martin. Martin and Zimmerman got into a fight. Zimmerman shot and killed Martin.

Those are the indisputable facts. Everything else is speculation.

Putting myself in Martin's shoes, here's what I know:

If I'm walking down the street and a car is creeping behind me for a block or 2 (maybe more) then I'm already feeling a bit defensive and maybe threatened. If the car stops and the driver confronts me, I'm feeling very threatened and I'm ready to defend myself.

Things that don't matter:

Martin was suspended from school. Martin didn't actually live in that neighborhood. Zimmerman may or may not be racist.

The biggest question I have is how did Zimmerman approach Martin? This is pure speculation on my part, but having listened to the conversation he had with the police, Zimmerman sounded angry. So I can only assume that when he got out of his car and started walking towards Martin, he did so in an aggressive manner and with an aggressive tone of voice. I seriously doubt he got out of his car and politely said "Excuse me sir, mind if I ask why you're walking down the street with a hood on at this time of day?"

So again, putting myself in Martin's shoes, if someone has been following me and now they get out of their car and approach me aggressively, I'm on my toes, adrenaline pumping and I'm ready to to throw down. And if I feel that I'm about to be attacked, then guess what I'm going to do? I'm going to stand my ground.

Doesn't matter if Martin was a good kid or a bad kid. Doesn't matter if Martin had any business being on that particular street or not. Doesn't even matter to me if Zimmerman is or isn't a racist. As ignorant as racism is, being a racist is not a crime. All that matters to me is that Zimmerman ignored police instructions to stop following Martin and thought that the gun in his pocket made him a Billy Badass. He took the law into his own hands and once he realized he bit off more than he could chew, he pulled a gun on a teenager and shot him.

This was a 100% preventable incident. Not because Martin shouldn't have been there, but because Zimmerman should have never stepped out of his vehicle in the first place.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... More 
Start   171 to 180 of 2741   End
TOPIC: Stand Your Ground Law