Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Stand Your Ground Law
TOPIC: Stand Your Ground Law
GoTo Page: Less ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... More 
Start   161 to 170 of 2741   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"As you drive you notcei a white van parked near the school bus stop on your street. The driver is not familiar to you, and actually looks pretty odd. You call the police and they tell you to just go home, they'll send somebody. You look at your watch, and the kids are due to get off the bus in 10 minutes.

Pussies do what the police, on the phone and miles away, tell them to."

I doubt I'd leave the scene if I have the suspicion that this guy might try and harm some kids. But I certainly wouldn't confront the guy either. I'd sit, wait, and watch. If the cops don't show up before the bus and I see one of them abducted (or if the van starts following a kid) then I'd actually get involved. But for all I know, it could just be a guy waiting for his kid who happens to own a van.

Just because the stereotypical child abductor drives a white van doesn't mean that all guys driving one are going to abduct a child.

For a civilian to inject themselves into a situation, they need to actually witness a crime. Otherwise, they're overstepping their bounds.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3205 posts)
So you have no proof, it is just in your mind?

Typical liberal!

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19553 posts)
"Where is the proof that Martin was confronted? Stop making shit up!"

He followed Martin and got out of his car after being told not to. This isn't rocket science.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3205 posts)
As you drive you notcei a white van parked near the school bus stop on your street. The driver is not familiar to you, and actually looks pretty odd. You call the police and they tell you to just go home, they'll send somebody. You look at your watch, and the kids are due to get off the bus in 10 minutes.

Pussies do what the police, on the phone and miles away, tell them to.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17386 posts)
Cpl,

Well put. I totallt agree with your last two posts.

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2121 posts)
TBR you know the witness reports. At the time Martin was shot, He was on top of Zimmerman striking him. That would indicate him being shot as the one doing the confronting.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19553 posts)
That is fucking ignorant! Are you that stupid?

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19553 posts)
His dead body?

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17378 posts)
Where is the proof that Martin was confronted? Stop making shit up!

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19553 posts)
Incapable of putting yourself in Zimmerman's shoes?

I'd be happy to.

I observe someone walking down the street that I consider to be suspicious. The person I am observing is not threatening myself or anyone around me, nor he is he in the act of committing any crime such as breaking and entering, assault, littering or jaywalking. I notify the police giving a description, location and direction of travel. I offer to continue following this person. The police tell me not to. I go home. The end.

If anyone can tell me exactly what Martin was doing that warranted being followed and confronted, I'd be more than happy to hear it and possibly even change my opinion. In the 911 call to the cops, Zimmerman doesn't say anything about Martin conducting a criminal act, just that he looked suspicious. Zimmerman appears to be an overzealous neighborhood watch captain imo. It's called "neighborhood watch" not "neighborhood confrontation" for a reason.

I have no problem with citizens getting involved if an actual crime is being committed. Police can't be everywhere at once, so there are times when we have to police ourselves if no other option is available. If Martin was climbing out of a neighbor's window with a stereo then I'd probably be on Zimmerman's side for confronting him. But the kid was walking home from a local store with some candy and a soda. There's no crime in that at all.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3205 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... More 
Start   161 to 170 of 2741   End
TOPIC: Stand Your Ground Law