Stand Your Ground Law : Swingers Discussion 19851510161
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsStand Your Ground Law
TOPIC: Stand Your Ground Law
GoTo Page: Less ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... More 
Start   161 to 170 of 2751   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"I doubt I'd leave the scene if I have the suspicion that this guy might try and harm some kids. "

Even after the police told you on the phone to go home??? So your judgement is better, or worse than Zimmerman's? lol I guess YOU wouldn't have to confront the driver of the van..........but he isn't moving in my scenario.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
I am going to assume you are just ignorant of what actually happened. I will give you some time to check out the truth before exposing you as a liar.

Get back to me as soon as you find the truth.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
"BTW Zimmerman was never told not to get out of his car.

You don't know what the fuck you are talking about."

When asked if he was following Martin, Zimmerman said that he was. The dispatcher told him he didn't need to do that.

Seems pretty clear to me. Or are you one of those special types who needs clear and precise directions?

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3162 posts)
"So you have no proof, it is just in your mind?

Typical liberal!"

And what is your proof that Zimmerman didn't confront him? Did Martin drag him out of his car and start beating him?

Also, see if you can make an argument without throwing the "typical liberal" bullshit in there. I am liberal. I'm also conservative. I'm not offended by either. The fact that people throw both terms around as if they're some sort of insult goes to show just how close minded and blind people really are.

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3162 posts)
"For a civilian to inject themselves into a situation, they need to actually witness a crime. Otherwise, they're overstepping their bounds. "

LMFAO!

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
BTW Zimmerman was never told not to get out of his car.

You don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
"As you drive you notcei a white van parked near the school bus stop on your street. The driver is not familiar to you, and actually looks pretty odd. You call the police and they tell you to just go home, they'll send somebody. You look at your watch, and the kids are due to get off the bus in 10 minutes.

Pussies do what the police, on the phone and miles away, tell them to."

I doubt I'd leave the scene if I have the suspicion that this guy might try and harm some kids. But I certainly wouldn't confront the guy either. I'd sit, wait, and watch. If the cops don't show up before the bus and I see one of them abducted (or if the van starts following a kid) then I'd actually get involved. But for all I know, it could just be a guy waiting for his kid who happens to own a van.

Just because the stereotypical child abductor drives a white van doesn't mean that all guys driving one are going to abduct a child.

For a civilian to inject themselves into a situation, they need to actually witness a crime. Otherwise, they're overstepping their bounds.

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3162 posts)
So you have no proof, it is just in your mind?

Typical liberal!

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
"Where is the proof that Martin was confronted? Stop making shit up!"

He followed Martin and got out of his car after being told not to. This isn't rocket science.

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3162 posts)
As you drive you notcei a white van parked near the school bus stop on your street. The driver is not familiar to you, and actually looks pretty odd. You call the police and they tell you to just go home, they'll send somebody. You look at your watch, and the kids are due to get off the bus in 10 minutes.

Pussies do what the police, on the phone and miles away, tell them to.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... More 
Start   161 to 170 of 2751   End
TOPIC: Stand Your Ground Law