Stand Your Ground Law : Swingers Discussion 19851510131
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsStand Your Ground Law
TOPIC: Stand Your Ground Law
GoTo Page: Less ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... More 
Start   131 to 140 of 2741   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Fool, not guilty means not guilty, and by standards of law that is innocent.

No wonder you were run out of the country...

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
Maybe if I type s l o w e r, F J w i l l be a b l e t o b e t t e r f o l l o w:

"N o t g u i l t y" i s d i f f e r e n t t h a n "i n n o c e n t."

T h i s i s n o t r o c k e t s c i e n c e.

L o o s e n t i n f o i l h a t, d o o d.

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2368 posts)
Casey Anthony was found guilty of something, can't remember what it was.

But legally, not in public opinion, for the crimes she was found not guilty of, she is not guilty.

And without emotion or public opinion by standards of law of those charges, that would make her???

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
Thanks Sweet.

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2368 posts)
Maybe if I type s l o w e r, F J w i l l be a b l e t o b e t t e r f o l l o w:

"N o t g u i l t y" i s d i f f e r e n t t h a n "i n n o c e n t."

T h i s i s n o t r o c k e t s c i e n c e.

L o o s e n t i n f o i l h a t, d o o d.

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2368 posts)
MT please tell us your in your liberal wisdom. By law if a person is found not guilty, are they guilty?

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
MT are you off your meds, are you saying a person found not guilty is actually guilty?

How fucking stupid is that?

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
As far as the Castle Law, it is a security blanket, we have always had the right to self defense in every state and territory of the United States.

The SCOTUS has already affirmed the right to self defense, as well as common law. There are cases in liberal states where there is no Castle laws, no concealed carry, no open carry where the courts and juries have ruled in favor of self defense. Even when the firearm was illegal, or illegally carried. Your partner should know this.

If a person is not acting within self defense the Castle laws mean nothing, absolutely nothing and offer no protection. If a person is acting within self defense the Castle law again means nothing.

It is a scam by organizations like NRA, and GRNC to illicit donations. I have been having a conversation with Paul from GRNC who keeps trying to tell me how much he has done for me by writing Castle laws, which he did not. I told him to go fuck himself. Actually several of us did. You will find that most handgun owners don't give a fuck about Castle laws.

But then you are a smart liberal(cough cough) and have a cop partner that knows the law(cough cough), I shouldn't have to explain it to you.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
"Lots of opinions from somebody who has demonstrated they know little of the facts."

You are correct, Perf, FJ does look pretty stupid saying that a "not guilty" verdict means a finding of innocence, yet the person could still be found "negligent."

"Not guilty" merely means the state did not meet its burden of proving guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. As usual, FJ would rather argue the losing position rather than concede a simple mistake.

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2368 posts)
Lots of opinions from somebody who has demonstrated they know little of the facts. Decisions based on emotion are the hallmark of a Liberal.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16798 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... More 
Start   131 to 140 of 2741   End
TOPIC: Stand Your Ground Law