Stand Your Ground Law : Swingers Discussion 198515101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsStand Your Ground Law
TOPIC: Stand Your Ground Law
Created by: Nkenswing
Original Starting post for this thread:
What's your feeling about the neighborhood watch dude shooting the kid in Florida? Is feeling like you're being threatened enough to warrant shooting somebody?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 2741   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Oh, I forgot delusional. Congrats FJ, you scored a trifecta.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2640 posts)
NK don't try to put your issues on others, it only highlights your bigotry.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
Isn't that the same lame response you used with TBR? Your a bigot and a whacko, rightwing conspiracy theorist.

Who is great fun to laugh at....

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2640 posts)
NK I am not gay, and not interested in you, stop losing sleep. I find pathetic that you spend so much time worrying about my past posts. Which btw have been accurate.

Maybe your time would be better spent with someone else who is compatible rather than jerking off over me.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
SED

If you're going to ask me a question and I point you in the direction of the answer, i did my job. Start at the beginning and follow the flow of discussion. Travon was vilified from the beginning and Zimmermans actions were supported.

If you read it like a book, the overwhelming rants and opinions points to Zimmerman's innocence. I know how this works and so do you.

The rest is up to you, I won't read it for you!

Some folks live by the rule, the louder you get and the more frequent you post your opinion, they win by default. I simply pointed it out, that Zimmerman must be innocent due to the insistence of others that he is!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8006 posts)
This was FJ's best one:

"Please do Fun, I took the time to call the Sanford PD, and the states attorney when this shit started. They were the ones that gave me the information they already released that the media was not reporting. I have also been in touch with several local depts, because of the rash of increased violence since this crap broke. I base my opinions on the information available, everything I have stated has been exactly on the mark, it has been your info that has been completely bogus, including your interpretation of the law. But then I try not to form opinions based solely on bias."

That's it then. FJ has all the inside scoop...

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2640 posts)
FJ,

"Akron of course race plays a factor, we would not be seeing this level of hyperbole had the shooting victim been Jewish."

What if the victim were Native -American?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2640 posts)
Classic FJ.

"Unless they pull jurors from the moon, they will fear riots, or retaliation if their names become known. This is sad that people can still be lynched by mobs, just the race has changed."

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2640 posts)
Other than remembering FJ being an ass back then, what are you looking for?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2640 posts)
SA, you've made an allegation several times in the other thread and now you're asking me to look for the proof to your allegation!?

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 2741   End
TOPIC: Stand Your Ground Law