Stand Your Ground Law : Swingers Discussion 1985151021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsStand Your Ground Law
TOPIC: Stand Your Ground Law
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 2741   End
User Details are only visible to members.
What makes you think I am a gun hater? I would say YOU are jumping to a none supported conclusion, all I said was that I live in a state where every one has one, coming from a place I know of no one having any, and the fact that people have weapons had no bearing on the fact that crime is just as high here as where I lived before! It is called reading comprehensive.

Keller TX
Username hidden
(555 posts)
They don't do a damn thing to deter crime if everybody knows you are a target. In NYC a lot of people carry guns illegally, SO nobody knows who has one and who does not. If you have been as vocal as some other gun haters I am sure everyone knows you are a victim.

Hurricanes only deter people living on the beach those that have brains enough to understand the concept.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
it is a funny thing, I am from NY city where no one has hand guns, never had a bit of trouble in my life, lived there till I was 35. My husband gets transferred to Ft Worth JRB in the Army, where EVERYONE has guns (For self defence and stopping crime) and with all those guns, I have been mugged, had a car stolen, and our house broken into. Not a day goes by in the DFW area where you don't read or hear about the high crime rate here. So with that in mind tell me again how guns some how slow down, or deter crime?

Keller TX
Username hidden
(555 posts)
Sounds like a bunch testosterone chest beating here. Agree with some of the previous posters.. BS city.

State College PA
Username hidden
(77 posts)
People who own guns are much more likely to be burglarized. Guns are the favorite target for thieves.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
""In the past three years I have had three intrusions onto my property. On two of the occasions I drew down, with my firearms, on the trespassers and held them until the police came an arrested them."

If it wasn't pure bullshit.....

I have no problem with self defense, I have no problem with home defense. What this POS did was neither and you know it BS (appropriate moniker). This asshole thought he was John Wayne in a movie, are you that brain dead as well? Or as sociopathic?

Here is my prediction on THIS case: Guilty. Sentenced to maximum.

I hope this asshole fries. He certainly won't last 10 minutes outside a prison if I had my way. I nice clean kill shot under the chin for this fucker....

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3532 posts)
"In the past three years I have had three intrusions onto my property. On two of the occasions I drew down, with my firearms, on the trespassers and held them until the police came an arrested them."

Why does it always seem like all the "gun nuts" are the ones that have the above problems? Having said that I agree with CFS, once you have a situation under control anything more is, IMO first degree murder.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4042 posts)
I am so glad that bigstorm got his shipment of MD 20/20 so he can resume posting...

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17350 posts)
mark carmen .I stand be side you........BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
when you break into somebodys home.being shot and killed being a giving.they were dead so I don't think they were in a hurry to go any where.break into my home and see if you live.in fact steal form me and see what happens.you break into somebodys home you deserve everything that happens to you.I doubt you would do it twice.I would never live in a state where you are not allowed to protect yourself.such as ny,il,ca,nj.when you can not protect yourself you are not FREE.don't let those libbers tell you differnet.they are cowards.they want to put you at somebodys mercy,so they will feel better and safer.libbers want gun control so you can't protect your self.well he did protect him self,you might like how he did it.they won't break in to his house again.not guilty........BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 2741   End
TOPIC: Stand Your Ground Law