Stand Your Ground Law : Swingers Discussion 1985151011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsStand Your Ground Law
TOPIC: Stand Your Ground Law
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 2751   End
User Details are only visible to members.
SED

Start reading, you'll see what I'm talking about!

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7891 posts)
He's doubling down on just plain old self defense....this guy is SO going to prison.

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
"Pontificating about that non-issue should keep your little brain busy for weeks... "

For sure. I NEED to know.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
Pontificating about that non-issue should keep your little brain busy for weeks...

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17234 posts)
What is in that settlement agreement that the Martin's don't want people to see????????????

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
I only saw that he waived his immunity hearing. I think he can still use SYG as a defense in trial.

Not a bad tactic if he thinks his chances are better in front of a jury. If he lost the immunity hearing it wold be bad when the trial starts.

This is interesting....................

At Tuesday's hearing, which lasted just under three hours, Judge Nelson ruled that Zimmerman's lawyers and state prosecutors will be allowed to learn the details of a wrongful-death settlement which could have paid $1 million or more to Trayvon's parents. However, the lawyers will have to keep the information confidential because the judge ruled only a redacted version of the settlement will be made public.

Benjamin Crump, an attorney for Trayvon Martin's parents, had filed a motion to keep the settlement sealed.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
Well, it seems that Zimmerman will not try to use the "Stand Your Ground" law after all...

Hmmm...

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17234 posts)
Lesson: If you're going to insist that kids turn down their music, you better have a gun and be ready to use it and then go to prison for a long time.

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
it is a funny thing, I am from NY city where no one has hand guns, never had a bit of trouble in my life, lived there till I was 35.*

We moved out of Brooklyn, 6 years ago. We're approximately 40 miles south of NYC. New Yorker is what I am.

You are assuming way to much. In NYC lots of people have guns, both legal and illegal.

Growing up in NYC, I had the pleasure and displeasure of living and owning businesses in great neighborhoods, as well as not so great.

While in NY: House burglarized twice. Two cars stolen. Robbed and beaten to a pulp one time. All in a period of 7 years.

People paint NYC as if it's the epicenter of crime on the entire globe. Read some statistics, NYC is one of the safest places in the states.

Now google Camden Crime and see what it means not to have a gun on you all the time.

But, on the topic at hand. What this guy did to the two burglars is awful, absolutely inexcusable. If indeed the story is, as presented by the media, the guy is a monster. Responsible, licensed gun owners would never do what this idiot did. Who on earth kills an unarmed non threatening man down?

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
A Florida man appeared in court on Wednesday to face charges in the shooting death of an apparently unarmed black teenager in a case putting Florida's controversial "Stand Your Ground" law back under the U.S. media spotlight less than a year after the killing of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin. Michael Dunn, 45, is being held without bail on charges of second-degree murder for the Friday night shooting of Jordan Davis, who was also 17. According to authorities, Dunn pulled into the parking lot of a Jacksonville, Florida, gas station alongside the SUV where Davis and three friends, all of them young African Americans, were listening to music. Dunn asked them to turn their music down and, after an apparent exchange of words with Davis, he produced a gun and fired eight or nine shots at the SUV. At least two of the bullets hit Davis, causing his death.

Username hidden
(1053 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 2751   End
TOPIC: Stand Your Ground Law