Spunk Masks for Republic-con Party Female Political Spies : Swingers Discussion 212806
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsSpunk Masks for Republic-con Party Female Political Spies
TOPIC: Spunk Masks for Republic-con Party Female Political Spies
Created by: Z_Z_Krewe
Original Starting post for this thread:
This is the season for international political drama, within the Christmas Spirit season.

'Skyfall,' of the James Bond series, is now showing in theaters near you.

Which female in your political action-drama theater would best represent the heroic values of your heroic female?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
Half-term Alaska governor Ms. Palin would be a perfect choice for a seven-man liberal spunk mask event.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7036 posts)
"Sarah Palin doesn't have much upstairs, but she can rise to nearly the top of a derelict party, entirely because of good physical genes."

I think SP would have been better cast as the lead in "Behind The Green Door." I think most males WILL put physical attraction over brain dead, but there comes a point when "brain dead" is so overpowering that not even physical attraction wins out and unfortunately SP is one of those exceptions. Her fifteen minutes of fame are long gone and someone needs to tell that to FUX NUSE.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4042 posts)
Debbie didn't get to where she is by her good looks. She looks a lot better from a distance. Sarah Palin doesn't have much upstairs, but she can rise to nearly the top of a derelict party, entirely because of good physical genes.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
The Republicans hottest spy girl entrant would have been Sarah Palin, but she quit politics in favor of easy money and a stress free life as a reality television maven. Michelle Bachman was another contender, but she failed her audition early.

This year's Bond Girl was actually a Democrat - Debra Wasserman Schultz. Demonstrated poise, persistence and confidence in promising and delivering Florida to the Democrats. Possesses a shrill Long Island voice that overpowers shrill voices from the right. Her secret superhero strength is convincing brilliant Ashkenazi Jews to vote against their self-interest at a 70-80 percent rate.

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2373 posts)
If you have any intelligence at all, you already realize that the lyrics of that 20th Century song are slightly changed to reveal the religious-supremacy ideal of Americana, expressed in Christmas Season charades and parades in Branson, Missouri and Nashville, Tennessee.

A variation of the song 'Drop Kick Me Jesus' often causes gastronomic distress in the bowel of the sacrosanct denomational beliefs of cultic devotees of the Lutheran Church--Missouri Synod.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7036 posts)
For those religiously-devoted swingers who present themselves as 'liberated' on these SLS fora, the the question previously asked could be answered more reverently in the context of a country-western song lyric popular in the 20th Century:

"Sponk-mask me Jesus, through the goalposts of swinging lifestyle. You know what I am. Spunk-mask me, Jesus, through the swinging goalposts of spunkmask-me life."

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7036 posts)
This is the season for international political drama, within the Christmas Spirit season.

'Skyfall,' of the James Bond series, is now showing in theaters near you.

Which female in your political action-drama theater would best represent the heroic values of your heroic female?

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7036 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Spunk Masks for Republic-con Party Female Political Spies