Some Marines will leave if women in combat : Swingers Discussion 2162781021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsSome Marines will leave if women in combat
TOPIC: Some Marines will leave if women in combat
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 39   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Robert Yes and Yes This has nothing to do with the fat we treat treat the military like a welfare to work program and lower the standards to allow the bottom of the barrel in on it

(Disclaimer, This is more a commentary on the Army and Marines then Nave and Air force) We are now going to allow Women into combat, this is a good thing So how do we implement this? WHY are we allowing MEN to languish in MOS that do NOT require great physical strength that does not involve belligerent face time when they could be up in the thick of it where needed? These are the combat jobs women are uniquely suited for, Field 37,38,68, etc If however a woman is suited for direct combat, so be it. The point is, we have opened the ranks to HS dropouts, felons. and hillbillies who want to enlist because they hear you get a new pair of shoes. THIS, not women are the problem Speaking of woman, there are many fine Military wives and dependents out there. They help in their community and they are productive citizens There are also fat lazy trash languishing in tax payer paid housing, eating tax payer paid food, and collecting food stamps because they happen to get knocked up by some loser E-3, many times by design. This has WHAT to do with national security?

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
"Off topic a little. The numbers are not found any where but there is a real strong "rumor" about the amount of women who end up pregnant. They get a medical discharge under honorable conditions. Which makes them qualify for all Veterans Benefits. But the vast majority do not carry to term."

Um, what? Getting pregnant does not automatically give a female a medical discharge. In fact, I don't believe that's even an option unless there are some serious medical concerns with the pregnancy. Female troops get pregnant, they go to work, they have their baby, they get 6 weeks of maternity leave and then they go back to work. They're also given up to 6 months to get their bodies back into shape before they are required to meet the minimum physical standards for the particular branch of the military they serve in. And lol @ the "vast majority" of them not carrying to term.

I'd love to know where you get your information because every last word of your comment is completely false.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3203 posts)
Party:

Two questions.

1) have you ever served in war?

2) what do you know of the mental damage sustained by people just entering basic training?

I will be blunt here. Any man/woman who raises their hand to serve... And doesn't pull a private manning (who should be shot for treason), deserves everything we give them and more. Their lives are put on home so you aren't drafted, their education is haphazard and often times incomplete as they had to stop college for another deployment...

Our soldiers are expected to carry the weight of the world and do so with a smile, pleasent voice and fight the dirtiest wars next to civil wars as if they are perfect angels never hurting a single civilian...

No man who has not worn the uniform and served in a time of war has the right to begrudge any soldier. You may attack the industrial complex... But unless you have the metal to prove you served in a time of war... Keep your mouth shut about the soldiers being given anything... Because they are owed a hell of a lot more for what you expect of them.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7581 posts)
Mark:

Sad to say that I have not I my heard of it, I've seen it. It is one of the few issues that the anti-choice crowd point to that makes sense.... That said, they (anti-choice) fail to help provide for the single mothers and you republican/libertarians/others on your side, won't hold employers accountable for reducing the standard of living in this nation.... At the same time their own standards of living, greater so than they reduce their employees.

So they lose all sympathy from me and abortion is a no touch issue for me... Because you refuse to accept the cost of care.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7581 posts)
Mark...this entire conversation is happening because the Military has become the biggest social welfare program in the federal Government budget. We have gone WAY beyond the GI bill, accepted MEN who would have been laughed out of the recruiters office even ten years ago, making the enlisted Marines and Army a haven for losers with no other option. The fact is those in combat rolls get more bang for the buck in terms of advancement, and as long as that is the case, everyone from all demographics is going to demand a giant slurp off the Pentagon teet.

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Off topic a little. The numbers are not found any where but there is a real strong "rumor" about the amount of women who end up pregnant. They get a medical discharge under honorable conditions. Which makes them qualify for all Veterans Benefits. But the vast majority do not carry to term.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
Sounds like a self regulating process to me, and 17% we don't need in the Military to begin with, so don't let the door hit them in the ass on the way out the door to the real world, where no one provides them three hots and a cot and they actually have to PRODUCE something free of the Pentagon teet....Oh...and they might have to work with women

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Fjep:

That explains your attitude and remarks that remind me so much of those who failed to make it through basic training... Which I had completed despite pnomonia.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7581 posts)
Robert the military thows pussies out all the time. You know this....

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19417 posts)
What is the military? A weapon with which our nation kills threats with. There ought to be no difference in standards between men and women in any field. May that field be front line combat or the cook.... Because some day, that cook, that admin, may find themselves in the front while enrout to another base.... And be depended upon to do as the infantry.

Canada's surpreme court would most likely dislike me on these issues... But as I say to liberals and conservatives alike... Tough.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7581 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 39   End
TOPIC: Some Marines will leave if women in combat