Soilless farming : Swingers Discussion 216592101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsSoilless farming
TOPIC: Soilless farming
Created by: Robert_Hil
Original Starting post for this thread:
I am rather encouraged by this technology.

ht tp://ww w.cityscapefarms.co m/soillessfarming/

Not only will it feed the starving world wide by placing the food local to the hungry... without regard for the type of land, but it can be used with less healthy GM foods which aren't meant for human consumption as a means of creating bio-fuels and plastics.

Cities could become self-dependent from the farming communities which hate the cities anyway. (look where the republicans vs democrats are) No more need for farm subsidies to farmers who want small government... Each city could produce its own food, reduce transport and growth cost, create their own cleaner refineries, ect...

Of course this will kill low education or no education jobs... There by requiring people to get a college level education, just to provide food. But the tech will also be a stepping stone to space exploration as we would be able to grow our food in space stations... Now how do we make gravity so to grow the food? 2001 space odyssey anyone? (spinning the exterior of the ship so to create gravity.)

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 171   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The earth if it is warming is not warming enough to make any significant difference in centuries. The earth will change, and there is a possibility in the near future it will change dramatically, but it will not be from global warming.

Things we should be concerned with are powerful volcanoes erupting setting us into severe cold spell for years. Super volcanoes erupting destroying countries, and throwing us into a ice age for decades, possibly centuries. Asteroid strike of significant proportion throwing us into a ice age for decades. One or several of these things will happen, and one is likely to happen before any global warming has any significance.

Anything from global warming will take decades and will actually be good for agriculture. And good for fresh water due to the increase of storms, some low ground will be lost, but not that much and with a century for the population to move not that big of a deal. The earth changes, it will always change no matter what anybody does. Sooner or later we will be extinct, or every living thing will, everything has to come to a end. Get over it.

Your silly futuristic star trek crap is just that CRAP, and you are embarrassing yourself as a silly basement science fiction geek. Your postings are as silly as the postings of other liberals who proclaimed that 2012 the world would collapse. How did that work out for you liberals?

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19241 posts)
Fjep:

Nothing you have presented has countered the facts that the earth is warming. That climate change is occurring and that the amount of fresh water we have to use is depleting.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7366 posts)
Bobby actually you are the raving on water disappearing from the earth. And you are the one that keeps coming up with lies. You have been made a fool of by Al Gore and that bunch trying to make money off your fears. The earth will always have the same amount of water it always has. As proven by history droughts are not a new concept, and recent droughts have not even come close to the droughts of past. Water usage problems along large cities are caused by the cities who use massive amounts of water. Everything you blah blah blah about has been bullshit, and you have been debunked by both looking and myself. Then you try to come up with even more stupid shit to try to push your liberal agenda.

You have been duped by the media, liberal politicians and greedy so called scientists. They have made a fool of you. Remember this is your foolish silly thread you started it with the idiotic futuristic assumption of soil less farming(hydroponics) and then to add embarrassment onto your ignorance you proclaim a shortage of water to use a water based food farming. Completely laughable. And the biggest part is you don't even realize how stupid that sounds.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19241 posts)
Fjep:

I am not the one who is the raving lunitic, shouting and focusing on one issue which is minor when compared to the over all picture which does in fact show that the Earth is warming and that trend isn't going to stop. The Fresh water supplies are depleting, and this trend isn't going to stop.

the only option left is to use technology to get ahead of it. That means soilless planting, GM crops, a fundamental change to our civilization.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7366 posts)
For Christs sake Bobby stop being a idiot. There is more ice there then there has been in 30 years, and that is not going to change anytime soon. Temps rarely if ever get above freezing, in fact as we speak in the summer months they are well below zero. One of the libtard international global alarmist organizations have admitted that water levels are unlikely to go over 20 inches by 2100. And that is only what they project there is nothing to prove they will even rise that much. The air has been cleaner in the last decades than it was when the temps were colder. It has been proven that particles in the atmosphere LOWER temps, not raise them. Such as happened after Mt St Helens erupted. So what we need to stave off global warming is actually more pollution. LMFAO

Over and over you listen to libtards like Al Gore with global get rich schemes and buy their shit without any real fucking facts. Stop being a numpty.

If you want to worry about something worry about Yellowstone which when it blows will wipe out half of the US and plunge us into nuclear winter for decades. But hey there will be no global warming.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19241 posts)
Fjep:

The Antarctic is melting on the west side, the east side is temporary going to grow for a short period of time. Look at the currents, the east side is hit by colder water.

Even if the east side doesn't ever shrink... What is yet fact is that we need ice connected with rivers and water ways to the farm lands... the Antarctic isn't connected to anything.

So you can be a moron and keep trying to dismiss the primary part of the argument for soilless farming and make yourself seem like a child trying to pull a loose string... Or you can get back on the main topic.

Just:

I didn't make you a special post, because religion isn't special and like kings, nations and governments... All religions rise and all religions fall, if your religion is spawned form Christianity, then the god you worship sent a child to unfuck that which it fucked up and for making it's child suffer at the brutal hands of man... I call your God a coward.

I am untouched by lightening, I have no fear of your god or any god for if they exist... Humanity which has gone before us has surely severed their arrogant heads and play the bongos upon them like the Ewoks from star wars return of the jeti.

Oh and I can safely say this much... If your god doesn't like my views... tough, it created the world in which I exist and will deal with how I exist. If it would send me to hell for bad mouthing it... then it isn't a god worthy of my concern for respect is earned, not given at the point of a whip.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7366 posts)
Wow Robert I wish I was a fly on the wall when you do and you will answer for what you said about my God,,Wow I can hear him now telling you,,,You denied before my father, I denie you now before my father. And no I do not discuss relegion...

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4882 posts)
Glacier farming~~now that is a new one. We hadn't tried that here in NC, because we have no glaciers. Somebody tell the farmers we can't farm without glaciers.

It amazes just how stupid liberals are.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19241 posts)
Bobby you claimed that Antarctica was melting, you clearly lied or was just purely ignorant. If you do not want to look like a idiot then don't post like one.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19241 posts)
We also have to kill all our livestock since thier farts are also causing the earth to warm, right booby

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 171   End
TOPIC: Soilless farming