So called, progressives suddenly woke up : Swingers Discussion 2185221021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsSo called, progressives suddenly woke up
TOPIC: So called, progressives suddenly woke up
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 39   End
User Details are only visible to members.
*He makes Jimmy Carter look good lol*

Obama is Carter light.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16528 posts)
Actually it was 65,367,939...give or take "6" Bwhahahaha !!!

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Ok...65,999, 994 Happy? LOL

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Not from Fox before you bitch.

The Washington Times Tuesday, February 19, 2013

A Cincinnati poll worker admitted to an Ohio television station earlier this month she voted twice for President Obama in November. But now authorities think she voted more like six times in the election, and they’ve added her name to a list of 19 they’re investigating for voter fraud.

“Yes, I voted twice,” Melowese Richardson told WCPO-TV, explaining she cast an absentee ballot before voting in person at the polls, Fox News reported. “I, after registering thousands of people, certainly wanted my vote to count, so I voted.”

Now authorities think she may have cast ballots for four other people, too, Fox News reports. And she’s just one of 19 that Hamilton County Board of Elections officials suspect as voting illegally in the most recent election, Fox News reports.

Ms. Richardson is nonrepentant.

“I’ll fight it for Mr. Obama and for Mr. Obama’s right to sit as president of the United States,” she said when asked to respond to the voter fraud investigation that’s under way, Fox News reports.

She also denies she intended to commit voter fraud, Fox News says. Election authorities aren’t so willing to dismiss the fraud suspicions, however.

“It appears she not only attempted to vote more than once, but was actually successful at it and having those additional votes counted,” said Ohio Secretary of State John Husted in the Fox News report. “She appears to have used her position as a poll worker to cover her tracks. That would be someone who is an official in the elections process, using that position to commit a fraud. That is especially troubling to me.”

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
66 million nope. And more being looked into. Fox News reports on the latest developments in the case of Melowese Richardson, the Cincinnati poll worker who admitted to voting multiple times, and has now been charged with six counts of multiple voting in 2012, plus some charges from previous years:

She admitted voting twice in the presidential election last November, and now, Obama supporter Melowese Richardson has been indicted for allegedly voting at least six times. She also is charged with illegal voting in 2008 and 2011.

The 58-year-old veteran Cincinnati poll worker, indicted Monday, faces eight counts of voter fraud. Two others, one of whom is a nun, have been charged separately.

Richardson had admitted on camera to a local TV station, “Yes, I voted twice,” claiming she was concerned that her vote would not count. She also said there “was no intent on my part to commit any voter fraud.”

“I’ll fight it for Mr. Obama and Mr. Obama’s right to sit as president of the United States,” she proclaimed in the interview.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
WE The People took a vote,,,,and 66 Million of us decided people like Vaca and Comanche are full of sheet...When in doubt, let the PEOPLE decide :)

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
" Did you two not read! It is appearing the drone strikes are for the most part a complete failure. They have not been hitting high value targets. "

Mark, to what does this refer?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
He makes Jimmy Carter look good lol

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
There will never be a more complete failure than Barack Hussien Owebama.

Spring Branch TX
Username hidden
(323 posts)
complete failure? Really Mark? Tell that to the dead Al Queada operative and the ones still alive who are afraid to step outside their hole for fear of being vaporized This is what a war on terror looks like, as opposed to GW Bush doing coke lines of Saudi Princess's asses, and Liz Cheney drooling on microphones talking about keeping America safe

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 39   End
TOPIC: So called, progressives suddenly woke up