Smoke UM Peace pipe : Swingers Discussion 795561081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsSmoke UM Peace pipe
TOPIC: Smoke UM Peace pipe
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   81 to 89 of 89 
User Details are only visible to members.
"i have missed the threats or maybe i just ignored them, just a lot of hot air.."

JoeOdd threatened to beat me up on another thread if our paths ever crossed. I have to admit that his 155 pounds of buffness has me a bit frightened, too.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Lucky I have also extended the courtesy of respect when it was offered to me. I've always held that this forum should cease with the ad hominems and personal attacks and stick to the topics. It's your side that almost ceaslessly delves into the gutter game.

I even extended the offer to you yesterday when you were telling me how insignificant I am because you're supposedly so well travelled. I offered to listen to some of your stories if you'd offer them about your alleged trips around the globe. I was met with a scathing retort from you, one of your boring old patented "I don't mingle with an America hater" speeches.

But if you want peace, I'll cut you some slack. You're actually one of the least divisive personas here, so I have no problem smoking the peace pipe with you. You obviously have strong held beliefs and I am always interested in trying to understand where people like you are coming from.

If you want peace, let's see if you can walk the walk.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
It has been said--

"He who throws mud . . . loses ground"

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(825 posts)
Is perfect reverting to name calling again?

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
How about the insults DZZ? did you miss those as well?

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
This was aimed at everyone including you, Peace. I was looking to see who really wants peace.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
i have missed the threats or maybe i just ignored them, just a lot of hot air..

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
FU, let's FIGHT!! haha

maybe the thread should be smoke UN peace pipe. that would probably start some debate, lol

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
Things on this forum have gotten really heated. Insults, threats and the like continue to fill these pages. Going through the pages I have noticed alot of hostilities between one side or the other. I am hoping this can be brought down to debating the issues instead of attacking one another. Debating should be informative and educational and not hurtful and mean spirited. I extend to all of you a peace pipe and a new hope for a clean debate.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   81 to 89 of 89 
TOPIC: Smoke UM Peace pipe