Smoke UM Peace pipe : Swingers Discussion 795561071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsSmoke UM Peace pipe
TOPIC: Smoke UM Peace pipe
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   71 to 80 of 89   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Never been into the group hate thing. I can dislike an individual but love their best friend. Makes no difference to me who your friends are or aren't. Just the dealing I have with you.

So I lied had to say something more.

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
Don't mind me. I am just here to smoke the pipe 8-)

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
You mean Imperfecto didn't take the vowe with the rest of the group to play nice? Looks like you're the outcast Imperfecto, not submitting to the groupthink. Recalcitrant. The hive need's to calibrate you.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Well EightBall I think we should have our "debate" on pay per view. Ultimate Fighting style in the bare knuckle ring, mano y mano. I would love to stomp your ass into mud in the octagon, Chuck Norris style ... metaphorically speaking.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
I thought I had already clear that up for you E_R, but I will be happy to clarify it further for you buddy. I was talking about a face to face debate. Not a physical confrontation. Debates are also considered a form of "Fighting", you just mistook the context of my quote. It's something that Liberals do allot of so I wouldn't hold it against you. I just want to make sure that we are on the same page, my good friend.

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
You mean people here are actually colluding with one another behind the scenes to act in unision against people they perceive to be their opposition? Can you say LOSERS! I knew that you could...

Seriously, you people need lives ... badly! Those of you who get so worked up over comments you read from anonymous personas on the internet really ought to consider getting psychiatric treatment. And colluding with other whackos behind the scenes! God, it's just retarded. Grow the fuck up!

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
That's when all 180 pounds of beergut and muscle of stickboy is going to reach through his computer and whoop my ass! Oooooooooo!!

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
"Beginning now at 8:16 AM on May 23rd 2007."

What's gonna happen at 8:17 AM on May 30th 2007?

Should we start diggin a hole to hide in, Or offer a bigger pipe?

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(825 posts)
"Of course he wouldn't want a REAL fight, he would much rather flaunt "Cyber Balls" and mouth off to people whom he'd be quiet as a church mouse around in real life."

That statement implies that you and your cronies would resort to physical violence in real life if necessary to shut me up, does it not?

Stickboy, I'm quivering here. Oooooooooo!

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
"E_R's compulsion to post here does show that he is less concerned about providing an important "Opposition Voice", than with feeling like he's in a "Fight". Of course he wouldn't want a REAL fight, he would much rather flaunt "Cyber Balls" and mouth off to people whom he'd be quiet as a church mouse around in real life. But hey don't let me interrupt ya Cyber Sitting Bullshit..........put on some war paint, wave around your tomahawk, and do your little war dance in your "Authentic" Indian costume. While of course showing off your brand new Anarchist Tattoos....."

This is the statement which E_R refers to. Where exactly is this "treat of physical violence"? I just commented on his abundance of "Cyber Courage". And how I doubted that he would say half of the ugly things to people such as myself and others, in real life. I could be wrong but I doubt it. BTW E I'm actually 180 now, been picking up a little beer gut and doing some weight training, but don't worry I'm sure that your training as a Navy Seal would be more than enough to take anyone on this forum.........

BTW while we are on the topic, I will make a pledge to go exactly one week without responding to negative personal attacks from any poster. Beginning now at 8:16 AM on May 23rd 2007.

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   71 to 80 of 89   End
TOPIC: Smoke UM Peace pipe