Smoke UM Peace pipe : Swingers Discussion 795561021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsSmoke UM Peace pipe
TOPIC: Smoke UM Peace pipe
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   21 to 30 of 89   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The funny part about that is that you don't even know me. You can't reconcile affability or disdain for an anonymous internet persona you've never personally met. If you asked me how I felt about you personally, I'd say I don't.

I tell you what, will it make you feel better if I start preaching to everyone unconditional love of state?

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
You attack me because you hate me. I thought that was pretty clear. You hate me because you don't hold any appreciation for the comments I make and because your personal onslaught against me has failed to vanquish me from this forum. You're bitter.

How can someone who claims to be so successful in life allow himself to get so upset over such small things? Could it be that you're not really as successful in life as you've claimed to be? It's okay if you're not. No one is going to negatively judge you because of it.

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
You've been attacking me personally with those cynical and sarcastic comments continuously. You just can't get past that hatred you have for me, can ya?

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
What would you call someone who refuses a genuine offer for peace?

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
I can understand why someone who has failed at everything in life would be so apathetic and flippant about achieving peace in the forum. It's understandable. But it's also pretty pitiable considering there are those here who really wanted it.

It's pretty sad that you're so selfish, Imperfecto.

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
It's a shame that it had to come to this.

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
"I guess making a joke of a real sincere appeal for peace is ignored here as it is in washington."

You know Lucky, I agreed to a peace accord yesterday if you'll scroll down and review my last few comments in this thread. However, the personal attacks and threats of physical violence against me have not ceased. I really had hoped there could be peace but I'm afraid there can not. I really hate to do it but I think I'm going to have to resort to plan B. Just remember, you brought this on yourselves.

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Thats the beauty in it angel anything you want. But it seems certain folks are instigators that are relentless in their pursuit of anarchy.I guess making a joke of a real sincere appeal for peace is ignored here as it is in washington. I am guessing but when substance is missing we all revert to attacking one another as in Washington. Threads would last a shorter period of time without the bashing and would lead to more subsitive dicussions on new issues. The response to this thread actually got more attention than I figured it would. Thank you all for responding. The Mississippi is calling me to work. Have a great PEACFUL day all of you. "The key to peace is sitting on your shoulders" Crazy Horse 1874.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
I agree and will not be the first to violate the SLS Peace Accords.

Now pass the peyote ...

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
sounds good to us !

Bridgeport PA

Username hidden
(12773 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   21 to 30 of 89   End
TOPIC: Smoke UM Peace pipe