Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Slavery a blessing says moron politician
TOPIC: Slavery a blessing says moron politician
Created by: Nkenswing
Original Starting post for this thread:
You think politicians can't dumbfound you anymore, even after Rep. Todd Akin says "legitimate rape" can't get women pregnant and Rep. Paul Broun calls evolution a lie from the "pit of hell." But then, Arkansas State Rep. Jon Hubbard goes and writes a book. It’s called, "Letters to the Editor: Confessions of a Frustrated Conservative," and inside it he espouses a unique view of African-American history, asserting that slavery — and we quote here — "may actually have been a blessing in disguise." Sure, there was all that lynching, beating, raping, shackling, etc. — that part obviously sucked. But once that was over, black people were — and again we quote — "rewarded with citizenship in the greatest nation ever established upon the face of the Earth."

Gotta love those politicians, eh?

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
User Details are only visible to members.
All Republican Party elected officials, candidates and operatives are expected to endorse the garbonzo bean candidates and political reference frames that that include the belief that when a person farts after eating beans, it is a message from god.

Never underestimate the influence of the 'godly garbonzo bean factor' in Republic-con Party political supremacy. The gospel of Karl Rove is the Garbonzo Religion of self-righteous fartery in America.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7065 posts)
**1) this site doesn't allow one to state clearly anything. Their simply isn't enough space in the text boxes. **

Now it's the fault of SLS that you're, for all intents and purposes illiterate ?

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17092 posts)
Robert: That was not a complement. And it was not from a person who does not like and perhaps "hates me". Can you grab a clue?

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
Ghost:

Thank you for your donation and confidence.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7705 posts)
"Robert: You have never made any thing clear to anybody. When I try to read your posts and I do mean try, all I see is rambling and complete non -sense for the most part."

I'll even give Robert the credit for a few insights, regardless of how he came to them.

On the other side, I would also agree with Mark here.

**Places coffee can with slot in lid on counter**

I'll be the first to begin a fund to send Bobby to a real college for International Policy...or something. Trust me everyone, it will be worth it.

**donates 6 bits**

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
NK: I know people who are quite comfortable knowing their ancestors came here as slaves. Other wise they would be living in Sub Sahara Africa.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
Mark:

1) this site doesn't allow one to state clearly anything. Their simply isn't enough space in the text boxes.

2) most people online do not have the attention span to read more than a few lines, so I have spoon fed it to you people.

3) because I have had to spoon feed it to you, you loose intrest and act like kids crying that we are. The 1800 Victorian society you want to live in.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7705 posts)
Robert: You have never made any thing clear to anybody. When I try to read your posts and I do mean try, all I see is rambling and complete non -sense for the most part. But I guess inside of your head it is all very clear...

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
"I have for months made it clear that capitalism cannot work in an advanced society"

BULLSHIT! One thing I will agree on is that no ideological system of Government in it's pure form works. The free market if left completely alone will run amok.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4087 posts)
I give up...

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
TOPIC: Slavery a blessing says moron politician