Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Slavery
TOPIC: Slavery
Created by: Robert_Hil
Original Starting post for this thread:
So lets see by a show of hands who believes the following.

You know you are a slave when you think that a man must work two jobs to buy their freedom.

You know you are a slave when you think that pulling your own weight is working for two masters.

You know you are a slave when to pay the bills you must work two jobs.

Those who think that the above is how life should be or simply accept the above, those who think like this... I call you a slave. Your mind is the same as what a slave's mind would think, that if you only shut up and obey the master, you will not be abused by the master.

Guess what? If you do not stand up and call out with a clear voice. One job for one man to pull their weight, one job to buy your freedom, one job to pay your bills, then you are a slave.

You are a slave to your work, you are a slave to pain and a slave to men, not freedom, not your family, but to the whims of other men.

Our fathers fought wars for your freedom and you throw it away like a child tired of a toy. Men bled to fight the British, men died for your freedom to be taxed only when you have representation. Men fought and men died to free other men from slavery. You who think the above points are not slavery are nothing more than slaves to an idea that you are not worth anything and you will never know freedom until you become a man who will stand for the men around him and cry out one job one man, one man one job.

Quit selling your children into slavery.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 104   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Vacp:

Get this straight.

1) I said I grew old enough to hit back, not that I struck her. I shoved her, big difference.

2) I don't care what sex you are, abuse a child and you deserve to hang.

3) My father warned her for years that physical punishments were driving a wedge between her and her children. They had heated arguments over it and he walked out on her for a few weeks over the issue. He contined to have his checks sent to her, he wasn't going to abandon his kids, but they needed space and he gave it to her.

4) There is a point disciplining becomes abuse. She crossed the line too many times and I stood up to her abuse, she found no support from her husband who warned her that this would happen. I taught her a valuable lesson, to think, to use her brain and figure out means of punishment which aren't her fist.

Any parent who must use physical force to instill discipline are cowards. If you do not like that, tough. You are human, not a dog. A dog knows only the rules of the jungle, kill or be killed, submit or dominate. Humans are more than dumb animals and we grow by learning, not dominating each other.

The beginning of learning to be a better person started the day her kids learned she had become a bully. My father supervised and ensured that there would be a limit to the abuse and to allow us to grow by standing up to the wirst bully that can be, a parent. He gave his wife no aid once she lost all control over her kids and more painfully for a parent their respect as an authority figure. She had to earn back the respect of her kids.

So tout your bulkshit about how much force you would apply to your kids or how much force your parents would use against you if you chose to be human enough to stand up and say no. It just makes you that much less of a human to be proud of domination.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7706 posts)
Oh Robert if you only knew. First of all if I had been your old man I would have beat you for hitting your mother.You would have had to stand up becsuse your ass would have been to burnt up to sit down. First of all no real man will ever strikeca woman no matter what. I have stepped in to stop that from happening a fee times over thee years. Any man who will strike a woman is nothing but a coward. It is something I would never tell anyone face to face because some one may deal out to you the beating your old man should have. Hell my boy has no love for his mother but I have told him to never strike her no matter what.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Vacp/just:

Neither of you know how to command respect, only fear. You confuse fear with respect... That is why neither if you can even respect yourselves and accept what ever an employer pays you and ditch one employer for another who hands you sweeter candy.

A parent must be a leader and a leader who must use brutal force as to break things over the bodies of their followers are failed leaders. My mother lost my respect and became a bully, I stood up and said no more. At which point in time she learned to respect me as a person. From the way she spoke to me, to the way she delt out punishments for failure.

If you were too cowardly to do the same while being a child, then that is because you never learned how to assert yourselves as an individual and not a whipped dog. The hand the whip belongs to ought always be cut off from the body the hand belongs to, so to teach humility.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7706 posts)
Where do you live again Robert?With what abusive parent?

Downingtown PA
Username hidden
(1128 posts)
We got our asses whiped everytime we fucked up. But thats difrence between then and now,,Im my younger days we never ever disrespected our elders,,But then again we werent toting around I-Pads and shit, We had rules and chores to follow everyday, Today these kids have zero clue what is good or bad, They are raised being told they can never be wrong,

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5107 posts)
All I know is I got the razor strap on my ass more than one time growing up and I never once thought about raising a hand to either of my parents. Robert it just proves you have no respect for yourself or anyone else. This explains why you will not ever be any thing but a lil bitch boy.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
I think Robert is lost bigtime,, Oh Robert never mention my father again.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5107 posts)
The:

Did I say I struck her or did I say that she would use excessive force until I grew to the size to hit back?

You make it sound like I would strike as in attack and not simply defend. The one incident was all that was neccessary to make the point, you crossed form dicipline, into abuse and I'm not taking it anylonger.

My fathers response was to tell my mother he told her this was what was going to happen. That she stopped disciplining and started becoming a bully. Bigger than her child and able to beat, not dicipline.

There isn't much which cause pain which compelled people to take it out on others and that is what she did. It is why I have less respect for her or those who must dicipline with violence. They have lower self discipline to surpress their darker nature as all adults must for we are little more than animals when we allow our lesser natures rule.

This is of course part of what shaped my views that we must fight our lesser natures. Our greed, our anger, our hate and all other desires which hurt or put the weak down for you are only strong by defending the weak.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7706 posts)
Rdy:

Tone your attitude down. It makes you seem like an angry old man. (that is being nice)

Yes I've put in a claim and they denied me. Yes I'm challenging that decision, no I don't hold hope for a positive decision. I continue to bleed, suffering constant constipation and I don't expect any help from the government. I am now beginning to see other problems to begin manifest, all relating to digestion and all after I was deployed.

Because my unit didn't want to hear about my problems while deployed, and the fact we were in a combat zone with comba wounded... Record keeping for non-combat issues wasn't exactly on the top of anyone's concern. (no records seem to exist from my deployment.)

This is simply how life when you are poor. I have to consentrate on study, getting back into college and a career... So I must hope my body holds out until I can afford real medical and find a doctor who isnt going to toss me laxatives as managed care. (which don't help unless I consume enough to dehydrate and become sick.) This is just life as someone without money or insurance coverage, but it is more than what non-military gets when their poor, so that is that.

Most ask why don't I commit suicide, I tell them I'm too stubbern. I'll likely come into the VA at some point with my insides as my out sides. Headaches is what I expect, so when something good happens to men, I become pleasently surprised.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7706 posts)
Just saying those that have to do things out of necessity are very unlikely to brag about it later.Hitting ones mother would to me have to be life defense ,most of us took what we at the time thought was unfair overboard punishment and still didn't whoop on mom.I just took what I got and tried to learn whatever I could it was mom after all but then I am not a liberal.And moved out at 18 ,btw does old whooped on mom still cook you breakfast?

Downingtown PA
Username hidden
(1128 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 104   End
TOPIC: Slavery