Single Parent Families : Swingers Discussion 223315
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsSingle Parent Families
TOPIC: Single Parent Families
Created by: vabeachcouple33
Original Starting post for this thread:
I figure this will end up in Politics anyway so I might as well start it here.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 115   End
User Details are only visible to members.
LMAO.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4917 posts)
Vacp:

Wrong.

Unions helped get elected leaders to office and OCEA and other work place laws past so to protect workers.

Unions fought for a 40 hour work week with meaningful pay.

Unions fought for paid vacation time for the workers.

Unions fought for your rights to be treated as a man and not a mule.

Did this make the product more expensive? Not half as much as the,

Investors wanting more for their investment made the product more expensive. Bosses wanting more for their investments made the product more expensive.

So stop defending the inexcusable, those who live too well when their employees aren't paid a wage that grows the economy. Because if you are an employer and your employees aren't contributing to the economy without the aid of the government, you are a scumbag employer, no different than a scumbag land lord renting apartments and not maintaining them.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7422 posts)
Va I dont think he can,,Sad but really seems true, Robert unlike you I have 4 kids Today It cost a fortune to raise kids,Of course it seems like you will never experience that in your life. I have no desire to be part owner of a oilfield co. My brother is part owner of 2 but he chose to be and yea he is banking big time, Money is not everything to me or my wife, We are very happy making enough to feed our kids pay our bills and put a little up, Unlike you and millions like you,,We do not feel owed anything just because many many around us are wealthy and have lots of nice things. Because we know and understand those have worked for the things they have.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4917 posts)
Robert all the union had ever done is drive up prices. You must relize that when it cost more to make something it sells at a higher price. As I have told you before it is simple math. Even you can add two plus two I hope.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Just:

Those conditions aren't working hard, their working stupid and if you have been working those fields for so long, why aren't you a part owner of one by now? The job likely doesn't pay very well for the amount of work you do.

This is why I ignore your statements if hard work, because while it maybe hard work... You do nothing to make things better for yourself or your co-workers (no union). Thus you work stupid.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7422 posts)
LMAO Robert you are so dumb man, Oh yea Im all alone wife of 25 years 4 kids 2 grand kids yea im all alone, I dont know what hard work is? Naw bro you do not even know what real work is. Ive been in the oilfield from age 17 have worked many 50 day hitches on anchor boats when I was younger, Id love to c you on an anchor boat, Actually naw i wouldnt because the guys out there would throw ur ass to the sharks,, Our business is taking most of our time but we will be shutting down for like 10 days to take our kids to our camp on Toledo Bend,,Yea we have a camp we bought from working our asses off, I know we will owe you for that huh,,Because we have things that you do not and never will, But ya know what Robert? If a man gets off his lazy ass and gets a real job? He can get things on his own without having to cry for it,

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4917 posts)
Micky:

The extent of your experience ends with the entrance of your trailer park. You don't know what hard work is, because what you call hard work is working stupid. It is working alone, without the support of your co-workers to give your voice strength and meaning. You are alone in life and that is what makes you more angry than anything else.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7422 posts)
I'm sure that is true, Mickey...

No it isnt.

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
tbr your funny dude. I have more exp in life than you ever will.. Suck it up,

Mickey

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4917 posts)
Some people are delusional. ..

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 115   End
TOPIC: Single Parent Families