Sicko : Swingers Discussion 812621081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsSicko
TOPIC: Sicko
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   81 to 90 of 126   End
User Details are only visible to members.
And Imperfecto, you're not fooling anyone. How long until your next nic switch, Sybil?

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Well I'm no liberal -- and as I've stated, am apathetic towards Jews -- but to my recollection it's not the liberals that are notorious for hating the Jews. The Nazis were a rightwing government.

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Poly,

I'm just shocked.... shocked i tell you. A liberal that hates the jews... who'd have thunk it... it's all so original isn't it? I"ve never heard of leftists blaming or hating the jews for anything. I think you should apologize to er.

I also hope you realize this is sarcasim.

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
No Poly. I've expressed *facts* about Israel. Disturbing facts, certainly, but facts nonetheless. I'm pretty sure it is your own hatred for those facts that you are consumed with.

Truth be told, other than the fact that the US government provides inordinate funding to prop up the apartheid state of Israel, I am essentially apathetic towards the issue.

I'm completely apathetic towards Jews in general.

Nope. No hatred *whatsoever*. Sorry to disappoint you.

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
I've never expressed hatred for anyone. I accept everyone for who they are.

Even you.

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Hate is such a waste of emotional energy, Poly. Someone who hates only demonstrates they are not in control of themselves.

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Why the hate? It's what radical wingnut neocons do best. They are filled with it and really can't come to terms with it on their own, so it spills over into their public persona. They hate anyone who they perceive as a threat to their closely guarded culture of hypocritical neoconservative pseudo-values. They are party canine loyalists and vehement dogmatists. And if you're not in lockstep with them then you're the enemy; they go on the attack guns a-blazin' .

They hate Michael Moore for exposing these frail egos to their own hypocritical nature. But they'll all be lined up at the box office to fork over their cash.

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
I don't hate michael moore at all... I dont know the man. I don't like how he disparages america. I pretty much ignore him like i do the rest of hollyweird.

I've always looked at the "celebs" as paid help. If i chose to go to a movie, i'm paying my 15 dollars to be entertained for 2 hrs and escape the real world which i have to live in the other 22hrs. To me they are hired help, nothing more.

Most of them don't have an education and being able to "act" for the camara isn't a trait i admire in anyone. But that's just me.

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
M,

i don't really understand the "bitch" about m. moore and i agree with some that he is not unlike o'reilly and his ilk. quite frankly i find his movies to be entertaining. it is not news but a docu drama. quite frankly the insurance and health industry need a docu drama..

why the hate, love?

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(5326 posts)
pretty easy guy to talk to really) You mean he doesnt insult you while having a conversation? WOW I like him already... The man is a what if'er and you can not call his films documentries, they require the truth and tangible proof.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   81 to 90 of 126   End
TOPIC: Sicko