Sicko : Swingers Discussion 812621051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsSicko
TOPIC: Sicko
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   51 to 60 of 126   End
User Details are only visible to members.
On this we can agree, However I can not say seeing M. Moores film will correct anything. But challenging the insurance companies will. I dont have any answers on how to fix the problem, I dont think Mr. moore does either.If he would produce a solution istead of attacking and insulting the people then I would maybe watch but he offers no real solutions just bitching.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Sorry to hear about your mother, no joking I really am. So you are saying that this movie offers a real solution to the health care problem that preserves our Economy and way of life? I tell ya what, I'll watch the film and see if it does, but somehow I get the feeling that Micheal wants us to be more like France, Canada, and even Cuba economically. I don't think he understands what makes this country successful or why it's so important to us and many around the world that we remain the most successful free country in the world. At any rate Moore does ask some very uncomfortable questions, unfortunately I have yet to find anyone with any real answers.

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
Jim I don't deny that the current system is broken, if not criminal. But your ilk don't really offer anything better. Certainly not better quality care, nor a way to pay for this magical system. If you guys could show a realistic plan that would grow our economy and allow for Universal Health Care, then I would be on board. But the examples of Cuba, France, and Canada are not great examples when trying sell Universal Health Care as a Economy friendly policy. We had unique priorities in this country and a way of life that is important to us, until someone can preserve our way of life and provide a plan for Universal Health Care we will have to make due with what we have. I don't personally like the idea of "Health Consumers", I think ideally that a person shouldn't die because they are poor. That being said I don't believe hurting the economy and making more people poor would be any better. So please enlighten me with your plan that addresses the funding issues of Universal Health Care, while maintaining our economy?

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
Of course because if we watch the film we will get the pure and unbiased truth as we always do from Micheal Moore....................now pass the crack pipe please..........

I guess all those people who try to leave Cuba every year must be crazy......maybe they don't have free Mental Health care there..............

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
I have been in Cuba numerous times. For those that want medical treatment in Cuba be my guest, but I do not recommend it. Obtain two U.S. Passports and use one to exit/enter the U.S. through Mexico City, use the other to travel from Mexico City and to and from Cuba. If you do not know how to obtain a second passport, just ask the Cuban Custom authorities not to stamp you passport. They want U.S. dollars and tourist so they will provide and stamp a temporary visitors card that can easily be removed from your passport.

The following will give you another side of Cuban medicine:

http: / / www * therealcuba * com / Page10 * htm

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
"I'm used to it. I've dealt with dweebs my entire life."

This from Dweebo UnMaximus. Birds of a feather flock together. You mean at all the Star Trek conventions, don't you.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and we all see a work of art differently. Zinger crafted a great contemporary masterpiece portrait of your fair Moana Lisa with that last little number. So you've got a penny collection, eh?

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
“Ya, mentioning a spouse in any way on a swing site is despicable …These things should be banned......in eeyore land.”

Obviously, Imperfecto, that reading comprehension problem of yours has reared its ugly head again. It was DumbJerk and Poly whining about Zinger bringing your wife into the fray. I was merely underscoring their incessant whines for what they are. I think Zinger’s portrayal of her coed proclivities in literary prose was quite entertaining. I’d consider it art, which is protected speech.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
"E_R I have not attacked your wife. I merely feel sorry for her that she chose to spend a lifetime with someone like you. "

Just by the fact that you'd bring my wife into any dialogue here shows the despicable lengths to which you're all willing to stoop to personally assault me. To whine about others crossing imaginary lines of acceptability when you yourselves all know no such lines is patently absurd.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
bark!

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   51 to 60 of 126   End
TOPIC: Sicko